- im sleepy
- got alot of shiz to do
- cant get motivated
+ h2o

one weak

Uno

+Saturdaynight
-nothing todo

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

TheWatcher

Quote from: Uno on Feb 04, 2007, 02:15 AM
+Saturdaynight
-nothing todo

sup foo

stay on the board!

hydroponic82

^^ your a weird cat .

my day fucking sucked

devilinside

hydroponic82

hahahaa hurr you go again   

[youtube=425,350]Q1YpULTAzrI[/youtube]

TheWatcher

hydroponic82

devilinside

hydroponic82

DefGuy

+ just got home from partying
+ gonna get wasted tomorrow watching the superbowl
+ drunk
+ beer
- somebody stole my friend's camera and she got mad and sad at the same time and i didnt know what to tell her
- my cat went crazy and will not let me sleep
+/- got home and there's nobody in here, just me and my pets, (and maybe my bro, havent checked)

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Mazzy

+ barack obama's smile, and balance.
+
+ be smart- don't sympathise.
+ "i'm israeli, doctors hartle. religion is irrelevant to our discussion." - the last man 8.

-/+ this weekend skipped me, fell the heck over, clang to my head like the opposite of a floatation device. and i jumped into the water, anger intact but hopelessly bright. radio and a book and contained warmth. except it never works out that way. gotta go somewhere.
-/+ snapped at someone i'd made time for and felt let down by. immediately, if not clearly, rather than feeling bad.

- nap with unplanned hour.
- painfully attempt to see good in past examples, accepting faith but not finding sense.

+ watched deja vu and felt no connection but really enjoyed it. consider the fact that violence is all due to poor manners. girls get bored, start talking during the movie, film has to bring out the big guns and explosions for the final stretch.
+ this is copied from spoken word and likely typo-ed and started where seemed most appropriate, really:
'... will not be different, but will remain such as you have been - full of doubts, full of dissatisfaction with yourself and vain attempts at improvement followed by failures, and continual hopes of a happiness which has escaped you and is impossible for you.' - anna karenina, LT.

- my horoscope has been repeated to me so many times this evening, i hardly know what to put faith in. can't take that anywhere, faith.

+ "a dream you dream alone may be a dream, but a dream two people dream together is a reality." - yoko ono.

Sam

+I just realized there's a bird nest right outside my window, I can hear them peeping

neurotic

+ might get a tattoo soon :)
...never trust the obvious...

lithium royalty

+kelly
+beer
+off days

devilinside

+ Erik is here!!111
- painting
+ H2o

Saturday Night Whiskey

+eddie murphy
+my cum
+my balls
+my pennis (with 2 ns, cos hes huge)
+my fuzz
+my nice ass
+my anus
+my  :-*

-your little dick

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

TheWatcher

BlitzkidMC

+fun day
+played 007 with my friends earlier
+ciara lol