Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 27, 2007, 04:43 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 27, 2007, 04:40 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 27, 2007, 04:38 PM
you know who's "pms'ing"?

every little fuck who keeps complaining about how these boards are taken care of. all we are trying to do is keep this place clean and not turn into exactly what we all dislike about the official boards. some rules and regulations are needed.

so stop taking it as a personal attack if a mod locks or moves your thread or whatever. we're doing this for YOU, it's not like we get a kick out of it. I've been a mod here for about 4 years or something now and I've never taken as much shit as lately. sure, there are always people who complain. but you guys are really taking the cake.

fucking crybabies.

So .... you call people FUCKS and little crybabies.. and in the same heartbeat say that there needs to be rules... You  go Mod, way to keep it clean.

what are you trying to prove? there are no rules about language here.

Ahem.  Listen you two.  I did not notice a + or a - in either of your post.  Please stay on subject or else I will report you to the board admin and suggest you be banned for fucking up the entire board.

rxqueen

::) Ahahaha.. hahaha. ahhhhh.. funny. ha.

- my cold won't go away, I feel like shit
- tomorrow is my last day of work for this week and I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Jacob

+ I can now ignore Variable's posts.
+ I can now do my job here without having to care about a whining little girl crying over everything I do wrong.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

+ aenemic can no longer see my post , so now he doesn't know if he should lock my topics or not

TheWatcher

- miss the old style board

+ no work tomorrow

Variable

what was the old style?

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

BlitzkidMC

+Done with homework
+I dont really feel stressed

TheWatcher

+ watchin king of cars

lithium royalty

TheWatcher

Uno

-karma goes down?

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

slutproof

Variable

+ females who take it in the ass

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

you did not specify female ass.......*shifty eyes*

Martin

+ Nice and warm in my room.
- There's a lot of crap topics in the Chit Chat section.

Variable

- whiney bitches who complain about pointless topics in the CHIT FUCKING CHAT section of the board.

You know it specifically states "Cant find a suitable forum for your topic, post it here." on the forum page of the board.  That is pretty much a statement that chit chat is a entire bull shit forum.  Get over it whiners.

Martin

Actually, there's a specific Bullshit thread in this section for exactly that, so no, not all topics are bullshit.
Whining about 'whiney bitches'? Hah, irony.

+ Irony.