Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Mar 20, 2007, 08:53 PM
--- Uni work is scaring me; a lot to do in little time. And as a result, I'm gonna be online less, and on here less, for some time. See you soon though. Later.

Good luck my good man...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

TheWatcher

Martin

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 21, 2007, 07:03 AM
--- Uni work is scaring me; a lot to do in little time. And as a result, I'm gonna be online less, and on here less, for some time. See you soon though. Later.

Good luck my good man...

Thanks bro 8)

4th Eye

- Yeah, same here. It's insanity how much schoolwork we have in 2½ weeks. 10 reports, about 10 other tasks and 8 exams still left...and probably more to come. I spend 10 to 12 hours a day in school. :-\
- My salary is over a month late.
+ Hopefully a fun weekend coming up; hardcore/punk gigs, a party at my friend's and sunday's dedicated to horror movies and pot. Hmm, what schoolwork...?

TheWatcher

Jacob

- fucking piece of shit computer
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Martin

Quote from: 4th Eye on Mar 21, 2007, 05:04 PM

- Yeah, same here. It's insanity how much schoolwork we have in 2½ weeks. 10 reports, about 10 other tasks and 8 exams still left...and probably more to come. I spend 10 to 12 hours a day in school. :-\
- My salary is over a month late.
+ Hopefully a fun weekend coming up; hardcore/punk gigs, a party at my friend's and sunday's dedicated to horror movies and pot. Hmm, what schoolwork...?

LOL
Still needs to get done though. Ow well, good luck to you 8)

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

DefGuy

- bored as fck
- dpressd
- school work
+ vacations on the way
- broke
- took my cat to the vet for the 'lethal injection', he was in awful pain
- my dog is sick
+/- gonna spend all my money left by taking him to the vet
- internet is starting to bore me, lately all i've been doing is play chess!!
+/- been in school every day since 8.00am until 9.00pm (that's a plus because otherwise, i would be doing nothing but getting dpressed at home)

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Mazzy

+ i'm leaving for uh-merica on june the 10th.

- i'm definitly going to be in california for a loooong time.

+ catching either a train or bus to portland by myself.
+ lyndal walker.
+ in a good mood because i just got a haircut and my fringe is not in my eyes anymore.
+ i have a yearning for someone and they like sonic youth and that makes me want to buy all of sonic youth's records and listen to them non-stop for as long as possible.
+ that person has thick curly hair and is tall and rolls their own cigarette and brings their own cup to uni.
+ i am like this and this person has to know that we must come together right now and have lots and lots and lots of sex. and when that's over we have to have more and more and more sex.

- this person sat a few rows infront of me at my lecture and i couldn't concentrate on anything else but the back of him. i didn't know there was so much beauty in watching someone. 
- this isn't a good thing. i don't want to have feelings for anyone. boys generally make me sick with their know-it-all attitude and their self-confidence. and this person looks like he has all those things. but he isn't pretentious.
- i hate myself. in a good way. i have to wait for this to roll over. and i've been waiting to get into sonic youth and this is a good push to give them a go.

theis

+ boozing tonight
+ boozing tomorrow

Uno

+GOT A DATE TOMORROW NIGHT

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Moz La Punk

+ Seeing Deftones tomorrow
+ Getting high today and tomorrow
+ Fucking gf yesterday, today and tomorrow

Chrisbo

+ Catching up with some folks tonight with some booze
+ Mates gig tomorrow night, going to get trashed
+ Going to get an student overdraft hehe!
+ Mainly so I can go to Download festival
+ Good times!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

TheWatcher

+ day off from work

- no plans for tonight

- bored

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 24, 2007, 01:55 PM
+ Going to get an student overdraft hehe!

I love mine!!

+ Beautiful weather today
+ slept all night
- Fucking neighbour had a bonfire all day and I was unable to dry my washing.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Martin

+Twin Zero.
+Textures.
+++ WILL HAVEN.
+++ DEFTONES.
- Sore neck ;D

Jacob

+ Deftones & Will Haven tomorrow night.
+ going with my best friends, my sister AND my dad. yes, he's into Deftones.
- long trip ahead of us. train to the airport at 5 pm and then we're flying to germany at 8:20. landing at 10 pm and then a 2 hour drive by car.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Gaz

+ Just bought myself a Laptop

yoda on mars

- toothache

+ today's morning sex