Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uno

+Korn!! saw them play live!

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Softparody on Apr 04, 2007, 03:27 PM
I have 6 of them and it's so weird, 'cause my webcamera and digitalcamera works fine when I connect them, but when I connect music-devices or stuff then it won't. My iPod says it's connected and the ''connect-sound'' appears, but after that they are somehow ''gone''.. iTunes won't open and if I open it then the iPod won't show.. Fucking weird

That happened to me so I just un-installed iPod, re-installed it and used a different USB port. Sometimes I have to double click on iTunes about 6 times before it opens though. Another way to open iTunes to see if that is the problem is to insert a CD and get iTunes to open that.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

TheWatcher

+ i dont have work till friday night

- bored

+ listenin to some dance cd's

Softparody

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Apr 04, 2007, 06:28 PM
Quote from: Softparody on Apr 04, 2007, 03:27 PM
I have 6 of them and it's so weird, 'cause my webcamera and digitalcamera works fine when I connect them, but when I connect music-devices or stuff then it won't. My iPod says it's connected and the ''connect-sound'' appears, but after that they are somehow ''gone''.. iTunes won't open and if I open it then the iPod won't show.. Fucking weird

That happened to me so I just un-installed iPod, re-installed it and used a different USB port. Sometimes I have to double click on iTunes about 6 times before it opens though. Another way to open iTunes to see if that is the problem is to insert a CD and get iTunes to open that.
I've tried it many times, believe it or not. It didn't work. A friend of mine talked something about dust and stuff that had come into the USB-ports and destroyed them, but I don't know. I've tried to re-install the driver, I've tried all the USB-ports, I've downloaded the latest updates on iTunes, nothing worked.. But luckily I have some songs on it now, used my parents' computer. Still, I would really like to use my own
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

TheWatcher

Sam

This is a very common issue with ipods..I have to deal with it every once in a while.  First thing you need to do is uninstall itunes.  Me, I have all my music on my computer..so it's not a huge deal.  Then after you uninstall itunes, go to My Computer and format your ipod.  Right click the icon and click on format.  This will wipe your ipod clean.  After that, just go download itunes again update it and stuff and it will work.  

Jacob

I too had problems with iTunes and my iPod a while back, but updating the iPod and installed the latest version of iTunes sorted it out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Softparody

Quote from: Sam on Apr 05, 2007, 12:50 AM
This is a very common issue with ipods..I have to deal with it every once in a while.  First thing you need to do is uninstall itunes.  Me, I have all my music on my computer..so it's not a huge deal.  Then after you uninstall itunes, go to My Computer and format your ipod.  Right click the icon and click on format.  This will wipe your ipod clean.  After that, just go download itunes again update it and stuff and it will work. 
Yeah, but that's where the iPod is ''gone''. It doesn't show in My Computer after i connect it :S

4th Eye

+ Today was the last schoolday for this year.
+ Got some exams back and got good grades.
+ Returned loads of reports.
+ Feeling relieved.
+ I deserve to get drunk now.
+ Gonna see some metal tomorrow.

TheWatcher

- bored waitin 4 ppl to call

Uno

+gonna see deftones live on june 28~~!!! got my ticket already

TheWatcher

+ my teeth are clean

+ watchin richie rich on tbs

+ i smell good

- work tomorrow

Crazylegs

- having a hard time deciding what to study next year

theis

+ party tonight
+ my mate's band is playing

- i will probably feel like shit tomorrow

Xrated_Transmission

+ A Key Is A Key tonight
+ My freind from bornholm comes visiting me

Uno

Jesus Costelluccio

+ Jon claude van damme i look good
+ acid and wine and weed and ale tonight
+ maybe ill go to a pow wow too and up some loose hippy bitches.
+ im a thug.
People just pretending - thats a let down
Undercover lover - thats my heart now
struggle just in living - thats the realm of
accept me as im not and thats a shitfit

Softparody

Quote from: Uno on Apr 06, 2007, 04:19 AM
+gonna see deftones live on june 28~~!!! got my ticket already
Haaah, that's my birthday. Have a good time, man!

theis

+ not so hungover

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

+++++++++++++++ greatest show I've ever been to.