I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

4th Eye

- Rick Nash
- Tired
- Busy, busy, busy
+ No time for boredom

Mazzy

+ my fat issues are remarkably invisible lately. i haven't lost them but they are not as frequent and consistent as before. i can't explain how amazing this feels and maybe i have defeated whatever was causing it.
+ a lot of jeff buckley stuff happening around sydney. a tribute show, a merri cyr exhibition and a remembrance party on the 29th.
+ god is in the house by nick cave and the bad seeds. last night, around 1am, i drove to the 24 hour supermarket to get pads and coffee as i had a massive essay to hand into university this morning. i was exhausted, annoyed at myself for once again leaving everything to the last minute, it was raining and then this song came on the radio. a mainstream radio, and this song was playing. and i sat in the car park listening, listening right to the end because i realised it was just about the most perfect song ever.
+

- my school work could resemble a mountain, and all of it undone.

+/-  i have to buckle down this week.

penny

Mazzy

oh dude, you have no idea how emo i am.

penny

yoda on mars

Mazzy

- my campus is full of gorgeous people. it's poisoning my brain.
- drunken drama on friday night = people are crap.
- dear semester, please stop sucking so badly or at least just die quickly. love and kisses, maz.
- my friend says my standards are unrealistic. my friend doesn't know how much time i waste on things that don't matter at all.

+ 2 am phone calls from iraq = yay.

- a few weeks ago i had a nightmare that i was pregnant and HIV positive and not on the dean's list. guess what worried me most?
- i've become increasingly lazier, if that's even possible.
- i'm starting to think i'll never find a way of life that suits me and god. i can try to get close, but i don't know how to do that. he better start showing me things because i don't want to get any more disgruntled and frustrated than i already am. i would like to think god knows i'm such a dumbarse that he has to be really obvious with me and i don't think anything about decisions made recently have been obvious.
- i'm sick of atheists being attracted to me. no, i don't want to hear how you think i'm wasting my life away and devoting my life to lies. and no, i will not suck your dick. you can suck your own dick, arsehole.
- i am really attracted to atheists.
- sometimes i do think about sucking their dicks...

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

rxqueen

- I seem to have a weird aura on the internet lately, people are ignoring me. Maybe I'm really that weird.
+I seem to have a cool aura in the real life lately, I get lots of kind words from work mates and stuff..

-life lost sense and it doesn't seem to come back..

devilinside

+ soccer
+ 10 days
- 12 days
+ deftones
+++YoooOooooOouuUuuuuUuu

Black Elvis

+ 2 phat quaters of mister boombostic
+ Bad Brains / Self Titled
+ pussy control
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

yoda on mars

+ coffee power
+ led zepplin
+ I'm growing beard

Martin

+ Yoda on mars' signature. Hot and sexy.

yoda on mars

Quote from: Tuck on May 19, 2007, 12:51 PM
+ Yoda on mars' signature. Hot and sexy.

:D

- philosophy today

theis

+ Going out with my old mates tonight
+ Jack D on the rocks
+ Heineken
+ Nice weather
+ The mighty Waits

Mazzy

Quote from: rxqueen on May 15, 2007, 11:22 PM
-life lost sense and it doesn't seem to come back..

+ i love emma.
+ girls don't poo, fart, or tell crass jokes.
+ my heart swells for the man who pays nothing and continues to evolve. oh mr. person, this is what you come from, this is where your life has put you. you are a beautiful man who can get through anything life chooses to insert in your path. you are the last living hopeful standing fast on the mouth of a dream.
+ the human spirit is open to the good, that it will build when low, preserve when high.
+ we are not here to be sad creatures.
+ sydney. sydney. sydney.
+ my mother and i drank a whole bottle of red wine tonight and i feel ok. my arm is doing better.

- if you were an animal, a colour, what would you be? i've never known my answer and, lately, it's something that's been bothering me more than it used to.

samson simpson