Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Quote from: aenemic on Jul 29, 2007, 07:06 PM
I think there's a certain mentality towards sex/dating here in Sweden that's a  bit different from other places. we rarely date over here. you pretty much just get out, get drunk off your ass and sleep around. sex is no big deal at all. it's very rare to meet someone who doesn't have sex on the "first date" or whatever.

I may want to check your country then... You're offering the housing ?   ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jacob

haha, sure man. my place is tiny, but there's always room.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

Unfortunately, I won't travel thousands of kilometers to bang some hot swedish cheeks... Wait......... Hell yes, I can do that !

:)

Jacob

you'd love it here. and trust me, being french would get you laid in no time. swedish chicks seem to love "exotic" guys ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

mrs_swa

+have had 5 hours of sleep from taking 2 naps
+am refreshed
+wide awake

-noone online
-i am sad
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

tarkil

+ time for boobs showing then    ;)

4th Eye

Quote from: aenemic on Jul 30, 2007, 07:16 AM
you'd love it here. and trust me, being french would get you laid in no time. swedish chicks seem to love "exotic" guys ;)

Yeah, it's the same here. A friend of mine is belgian and all the chicks get wet around him. Just few french words and bang!

tarkil

Well, guys, that's the same all around the world actually (apart from France of course)... At least, there's one good thing in being French... ;)

But, yeah, I'd love to visit your countries guys (and not only for banging all these hot, big breasted, "open minded", blonde girls). Too bad I didn't take this chance while I was still in Europe !!  :-\

tarkil

+++++     13 sep 07     hong kong, china    asia world expo - hall 10    ON SALE NOW    support: TBA

I'M GOING TO SEE NIN LIVE AT LAST  !!!!! I just got my ticket today !  Fuck yeah

sickened

++++ Pain Confessor on saturday. It was quite loud, but who needs hearing anyway :P It was great to see them. Now I can die happy.
- or almost. Still need to see Deftones. Someday....
- managed to catch a cold

4th Eye

Quote from: sickened on Jul 30, 2007, 05:45 PM
++++ Pain Confessor on saturday. It was quite loud, but who needs hearing anyway :P It was great to see them. Now I can die happy.
- or almost. Still need to see Deftones. Someday....
- managed to catch a cold

You saw Sepultura too? Though there's no Cavalera brothers anymore, it'd be cool to see them.

+ Two festivals in one weekend coming up soon. Gonna see Pain Confessor then.
+ Finally bought a new washing machine.
- Soon I'll be broke.
- Two week flu and it keeps going and going and going...

devilinside

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 30, 2007, 09:12 AM
+++++     13 sep 07     hong kong, china    asia world expo - hall 10    ON SALE NOW    support: TBA

I'M GOING TO SEE NIN LIVE AT LAST  !!!!! I just got my ticket today !  Fuck yeah

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Have fun...yay!

TheWatcher

- bored

+ drinkin cold water

+ no work till friday

Martin

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 29, 2007, 01:52 PM
+ Partied last night untill the sun came up again.
- I'm pretty far gone.

+ Partied quite a bit last week.
+ Gonna calm down on that for a bit.
- That sunday wasn't a good day.
- Heartbroken that something beautifull has ended without officially ending. Listening to specific music and remembering good times.
+ But, like before, I'll be allright.

sickened

Quote from: 4th Eye on Jul 31, 2007, 04:34 AM
You saw Sepultura too? Though there's no Cavalera brothers anymore, it'd be cool to see them.

Yeah, I did see them. It bugged me that I've never listened to them that much (shame on me). It was intense and i't hurts to admit this bu they actually sounded better than PC. They introduced the new drummer and well, what can I say...he knows how to play in a probably quite disturbing light show.

+ getting well
- work, work, work...why can't I just sleep for one day...

mrs_swa

-tired
-tired
-tired

+wedding to go to on Saturday
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

TheWatcher

White Pwny

-too hot outside
+air conditioning

-boredom

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

4th Eye

Quote from: sickened on Aug 01, 2007, 09:13 AM
Quote from: 4th Eye on Jul 31, 2007, 04:34 AM

Yeah, I did see them. It bugged me that I've never listened to them that much (shame on me). It was intense and i't hurts to admit this bu they actually sounded better than PC. They introduced the new drummer and well, what can I say...he knows how to play in a probably quite disturbing light show.

I bet they did have an intense show as they've usually gotten good reviews on live acts. You should check them out more; I'd recommend albums Roots, Chaos A.D. and Dante XXI for starters.

+ Effective and rather cheap shopping spree yesterday.
+ Cleaned up my apartment, did the dishes and washed some clothes.
- Still a bit sick and coughing all the time.

Edit:
+/- 2000 posts....

tarkil

Quote from: 4th Eye on Aug 02, 2007, 04:35 AM
- Still a bit sick and coughing all the time.

I guess you didn't kill the germs enough man... ;)