Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: Tuck on Oct 02, 2007, 02:56 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 02, 2007, 12:48 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Sep 29, 2007, 06:39 PM
- I can't decide whether to delete her messages. I thought I would, I'd read them once more and delete them, but after reading I'm indecisive and a little sad.

I have tons of messages like that I kept.... I always end by deleting them after some time... I still have a lot from my exes now though...

Think I might delete them too. There's no point...it'll just make me sad.

*Gives Tuck a ^5!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

pissedandpierced

I used to be like that with messages, it kinda makes you feel warm inside when your with someone but as soon as the good times end, it's best to delete them as it makes you realise what you have lost.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

pissedandpierced

- Last night we was driving around the city, stuck in traffic for 40 minutes due to everyone leaving the football match, finally got moving and started to speed up, Malcolm slammed on the breaks as some cock pulled out in front of us and the car just skidded, made some horrible screeching and clunking noises and the front left wheel is hanging off. Kinda lucky that we or anyone else wasn't hurt. Supposed to be driving to London today for KSE. That isn't going to happen.
- Still full of snot and coughing up chunky lung butter
+ KSE tonight
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

goldpony

Quote[ Last night we was driving around the city, stuck in traffic for 40 minutes due to everyone leaving the football match, finally got moving and started to speed up, Malcolm slammed on the breaks as some cock pulled out in front of us and the car just skidded, made some horrible screeching and clunking noises and the front left wheel is hanging off. Kinda lucky that we or anyone else wasn't hurt. Supposed to be driving to London today for KSE. That isn't going to happen.
+ KSE tonight/quote]

have fun replacing the CV joints ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

pissedandpierced

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 03, 2007, 05:04 PM
Quote[ Last night we was driving around the city, stuck in traffic for 40 minutes due to everyone leaving the football match, finally got moving and started to speed up, Malcolm slammed on the breaks as some cock pulled out in front of us and the car just skidded, made some horrible screeching and clunking noises and the front left wheel is hanging off. Kinda lucky that we or anyone else wasn't hurt. Supposed to be driving to London today for KSE. That isn't going to happen.
+ KSE tonight/quote]

We got the car picked up and back to his, the revovery guy said that we was lucky to have walked away from it. The wheel is hanging on by the suspension.

goldpony

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 04, 2007, 06:18 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Oct 03, 2007, 05:04 PM
+ KSE tonight/quote]

We got the car picked up and back to his, the revovery guy said that we was lucky to have walked away from it. The wheel is hanging on by the suspension.

Whoa, that bad? glad to know you made it. its gonna be expensive though, even if you diy
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

+ hockey game tonight
+ beer
+ giggity giggity

devilinside

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

TheWatcher

Crazylegs

-your av

+my name is earl

theis

deftonekid

- im tired
- im broke
-/+ no girls around
+ music
+ movies

Corleone

+ panzoratto
- not delivery

lol

White Pwny

-not tired
++++  MUSIC
- bored

Fireal1222

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 05, 2007, 03:43 AM
- bored

boredom is not a burden anyone should bare

- tool

+ im not bored. i always explore the complexity of reality when im bored
+ by that i mean i smoke weed
+ im gonna put a lot of pluses because everybody is alive. and i always wish things are good when something terrible happens. i need to respect this moment
+ im drunk. u can tell by how out there im talking
+ im happy all of you come to the board so often .you are great people and even though we have never met. i feel like i know many of you. its a damn shame u guys dont get to see how sexy i am though.. sombody scroll back and find my sexiness way back in the picture thread.
+ im talking like a WWF wrestler. and thats awesome.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

White Pwny

- Im lazy... so repost the pic
+ TY

- still bored...
+ maybe smokin a bowl will take boredom away...

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Oct 05, 2007, 03:59 AM
- tool

didn't you worship tool, like, two weeks ago?