Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

Quote from: mrs_swa on Jul 02, 2008, 07:23 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Jul 02, 2008, 05:33 PM
+++++++++++ I've passed my diploma paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF THE STUDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+++ drunk and happy
+++ fuckin' happy
++++++++ really really happy!!!!

;D

+congratulations Yoda!!  Wow, you seem really really happy, have a drink or 3 for me, ok?  Take care......hugs........

Quote from: 4th Eye on Jul 03, 2008, 04:11 AM
Quote from: whodunit? on Jul 02, 2008, 05:33 PM
+++++++++++ I've passed my diploma paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF THE STUDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+++ drunk and happy
+++ fuckin' happy
++++++++ really really happy!!!!

Congratulations!

yay, thank you. I'm happy as hell! I start my M. A. studies soon, but this stage of my life is closed :)

Plus, I have more time for Sharinglungs now  ;D

- cleaning the house
+ good music
+ only 3 weeks to the mars volta show
- I have no money for the train to the show  :(

tarkil

I'll give you $5 if you suck my cock....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

whodunit?

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 03, 2008, 11:07 AM
I'll give you $5 if you suck my cock....

your not being nice Tarkil :(

Corleone

+ smokin bongs
+ no work
+ nothing to do

devilinside

++++++ possible photographer/press pass for lollapalooza!!!
+ making friends with a band thats playing @ Lolla @ a Racontuers show
- have the signs of a headache comin on

mrs_swa

+/- husband leaving for a 9 day fishing trip to Canada
+/- twins leaving for summer camp on Monday for the week.
+/- just me and my 18 month old at home for the week...

+ friends to help with my sanity
+ drugs to help with my sanity ;)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

4th Eye

- Missed last weekend's festival with Behemoth, Nile, Slayer, Kreator, Morbid Angel, Dimmu Borgir etc......
+ But found some solace by ordering tickets to few festivals and gonna see Paradise Lost, Helloween, In Flames, Nine, Children Of Bodom, Pain, Rotten Sound....
+ Gonna go home earlier today...about half an hour of work left.
+ Seems to be fun weekend ahead.
+ Best weather of this summer so far.

theis

- frustrated

+ great weather
+ going to see forgetting sarah marshall today.

samson simpson

- drugs
- court
+ faith

Penicks

+ weather
- cat is dying. It's breathing really heavily and it just sits there in a random spot.

shine down unshy

Poor kitty.

+dad is visiting today

White Pwny

+ 4th of July
+ family
+ friends
+ cat is showing a few signs that she may be in labor within the next day or two....   *hopeful*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

- congested
+ staying at dads tonight
-- someone looking at my profile for over 10 minutes...lol...I must be super interesting to them.  ;D  ;D

White Pwny

Nah,  I was looking back to see some of your earlier photography, yannow.. as we DO share the same hobby.....      Played with my VERY pregnant cat in between looking...   I made the mistake at starting from the beginning.    Went thru pages and didn't find any photography....   so I stopped because it was not super interesting.   But it's cool to know that you watch what I'm doing.   =o)   Have a great 4th.

devilinside

Oh,I'm not watching you,I was looking at  "who's online" and saw you lookin at my stuff. It's ok,you can rip some more of my photography ideas...and my photography...isn't a "hobby". I get paid for what I do.THANK YA.

White Pwny

LOL.   Wow, you got me, Kelly.  You are the only person in the world that's ever photographed a CD with droplets on it.  bwahahaha... I saw something on Deviant... and I did similar... but with candle light... then you show me yours.. I hadn't even seen YOURS.   and the outcome of our photos of the SAME thing look very different... but you are a professional, so you know that.  What other ideas did I "rip" from you?  I am just curious...  And, fyi.     I had only seen 2 pictures on your thread before I was bored, and stopped looking... and it was of you, not photoshopped.  And the other was you with your hair in buns... I won't be ripping that idea, but thanks anyway.    And, it don't matter if you are made a millionare with it, it was first and foremost a HOBBY.  If it was all just WORK, you wouldn't do it.  You enjoy it, therefore hobby, ty.    And, I'm getting paid for it now as well... So what?   It's still my hobby.

And you were watching me, as you knew how long I was there.. But, hey... look at it how you wish.   

Oh.. heres the Deviant Image i was talking about....   Did they steal the idea from you?  If so, my bad.  Then I inadvertantly stole your idea.    Oh and search Deviant for CD and water... lotsa people are "ripping" your ideas.
http://aly-wan.deviantart.com/art/Bubbles-of-Music-42576278

devilinside

Try and play it off all you want...it's ok to be envious. I would be if I were you. And there are quite a few pictures you have done that are like mine,but I dont feel like going back and digging them up. And none of those people are on SL are they?? I wouldn't think they took the idea. You however are on here. And now you're taking ideas from people on there too?? LMFAO!!  And the black border....you never did that till me...next thing ya know you'll be putting "photography by cyn" in the corner. LOL!   You're getting paid???? Seriously?? Poor people.  Your pictures are blurry and overly contrasted,you soften people to make them look like wax figures..you eliminate lines on people that make the photo real. I mean,from "ONE PHOTOGRAPHER TO ANOTHER" you should take this constructive criticism and run with it. And I don't have to photoshop all my pictures,that's part of being a great photographer. And the pic you're talking about...was from a camera phone. If I had wanted it to look professional,believe me,it would have!

Corleone

White Pwny

lolz... ok Kelly.   You have given many positive comments on my photos.  (and then delete some of them comments)  I am not envious.   I have my own talent.    I don't need your OK to feel good about what I do.    You haven't seen half of what I have done.   So continue on your way.

Oh, and nah, photography by "insert name here" is pretty generic.  I'm done derailing this topic.

+ today is Independance Day!   =o)    

devilinside

Generic eeh?? You'll learn one day if someone decides to steal your shit and use it as their own that watermarking isn't "generic". But you're a photographer,i'm sure you knew that huh? And yeah,i've complimented 2 or 3 pictures that were decent to be nice....cause i'm that kind of person. And you do need my ok to feel good,remember:

Quote from: White Pwny on May 25, 2008, 02:11 AM
I appreciate the compliment on the train photo.  It meant alot.  =o)

So yeaaaah...back on topic.

+ leaving soon
+ good wakeup this morning
- coughing super bad