Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

++ I feel great, life is so very good
++ have been asked to do a photoshoot for a band I took pics of Friday night
++ kids are home today, and so far we are having alot of fun
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

theis

+/- I really wanna buy a Nikon cam... though I shouldn't due to low sufficient funds.

White Pwny

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 02, 2009, 03:37 PM
+/- I really wanna buy a Nikon cam... though I shouldn't due to low sufficient funds.

+  I just got one, and I LOVE IT.

theis

which one did you get?

White Pwny

Nikon D90.  It is truly bad ass.   <3 it.  What are you thinkin of getting.  PM me if you wish so we don't hijack this thread

+ Nikon

devilinside

- tooth hurts
+ going to dentist Wednesday
+ area rug coming thru ups today
- my dog shed too fucking much
+++ seeing my mom this moth for the first time in a year!! <3

whodunit?

lostpilot

Quote from: whodunit? on Mar 02, 2009, 09:08 PM
--- feeling bad

don't

+ studio
+ rehearsing
- we could be better

whodunit?

I mean I feel sick.

lostpilot

lithium

Quote from: TheWatcher on Mar 02, 2009, 04:40 AM
+ new phone tomorrow
what did you decide on?
💩

devilinside

Crazylegs

+ my drums sound great with the new heads
+ new cymbals will arrive any day now

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 03, 2009, 01:33 AM
+ my drums sound great with the new heads
+ new cymbals will arrive any day now

jealous jealous

samson simpson

- not enough

+ itll always be that way

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

+++ 24 !!!!!!
+++ Coming back from work early
+ Spurs won tonight
- Again sick but this time is a bad flu
- Dinner
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Sleepymaggie

++++started YOGA (exercise pwnage) again yesterday..cant wait for 3 months of this to get over so i can begin to see waves of colours inside my eyes and feel and see energy and get thinner and more fliexible for betterer sex! woohoo! its like a minitrip : )

- missed photography class coz i overslept and didnt learn how to use a large format camera! : /

-my cat is way too nocturnal and wakes me up everynight to play and im pretty bugged coz my sleep gets heavy after ad i wake up tired. like a MOM with an infant for life.

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

whodunit?

Quote from: Sleepymaggie on Mar 03, 2009, 08:13 AM

-my cat is way too nocturnal and wakes me up everynight to play and im pretty bugged coz my sleep gets heavy after ad i wake up tired. like a MOM with an infant for life.

lol. at night I felt that someone is scratching my leg and knee. first I thought it's my girlfriend. I take a quilt up and I see my cat sitting between my legs preparing for an attack! that was funny.

maggie, does your cat shake its ass when it prepares to attack?

Sleepymaggie

hahaha yeah it does. last night i opened my eyes and the light from my laptop was shining red in my cats eyes and he was in a really really horrific attack mode and as soon as i opened my eyes he CHARGED for my face! i was SO scared and when he attacked he just pawed me...awww..it was hilarious..he made a total fool of me...

hes really fucking annoying at night tho and i cant hate him then because he meus and purrs and walks all over me and nose butts me to wake me up and is loving..then when i actually wake up he starts his attacks...i hate him in the morning when i wake up tired.

how old is your kitty?

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

lostpilot

+ music
+ The Appleseed Cast
- my thoughts, negativity, etc