Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

+ new Stone Temple Pilots track is dope!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

+ I need to listen to DMST new album more. it's fucking awesome,
+ still excited about TURKEY a lot
- false assumptions
- some wicked things with my personality

bebo

+Went to NYC
+Did not get raped

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+ Megadeth last night
+ White Pony Tail GF
- End of an Era

sing blue silver

+pussy
+weed
+deftones

this pollution

- i feel like i'm good at nothing?

lostpilot

- I want to break up with life

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 02, 2010, 09:35 AM

dude, no!

what about the caravan and the beers? and all on adam's expenses! free stuff - come on!!!

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2010, 10:28 AM

dude, no!

what about the caravan and the beers? and all on adam's expenses! free stuff - come on!!!

by "breaking up with life" I meant "skipping five months into the future when I'll be going to Turkey and leave this shithole for five months so I could live a healthy life - because the way I live here, with all the daily psychological trauma is not exactly HEALTHY, you know" thing.

Jacob

- still drunk at 1pm in the afternoon
- last night was... well, I was too drunk to have fun
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 02, 2010, 10:32 AM

dude, no!

by "breaking up with life" I meant "skipping five months into the future when I'll be going to Turkey and leave this shithole for five months so I could live a healthy life - because the way I live here, with all the daily psychological trauma is not exactly HEALTHY, you know" thing.

what happens to your girlfriend?

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2010, 11:24 AM

dude, no!

I'm planning to break up with her in about 3 weeks, after we and our friends have this big weekend we all planned for months.
It just does not work anymore. I grew tired and bored of her.
There are a lot of reasons behind this, I'm pretty sure she will fully understand me and we will be able to stay close friends.

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 02, 2010, 11:29 AM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2010, 11:24 AM

dude, no!

I'm planning to break up with her in about 3 weeks, after we and our friends have this big weekend we all planned for months.
It just does not work anymore. I grew tired and bored of her.
There are a lot of reasons behind this, I'm pretty sure she will fully understand me and we will be able to stay close friends.

are you going to hook up with that girl you mentioned who's born on the same day as you?

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2010, 12:45 PM
are you going to hook up with that girl you mentioned who's born on the same day as you?

wow, well, that's a bit of a stretch.. the problem is, she is in a happy relationship with this guy for almost four years now.
thanks, but I'm not THAT charming.

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 02, 2010, 12:48 PM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2010, 12:45 PM

wow, well, that's a bit of a stretch.. the problem is, she is in a happy relationship with this guy for almost four years now.
thanks, but I'm not THAT charming.

you can just hook up with adam then. the beers and the caravan will make you extra charming to him hahaha

lostpilot

and I'll just later sell him for a couple of camels.
awesome, nice deal there!

blixa

cigarettes or actual camels?

by the looks of it, adam knows his way around in the sack. don't deny him some lithuanian honey...

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2010, 01:35 PM
cigarettes or actual camels?

by the looks of it, adam knows his way around in the sack. don't deny him some lithuanian honey...

well I'm not entirely sure.
I have to examine Adam to determine how much is he worth nowadays.

TheWatcher

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ off from work!!!!!

black coffee

- new access data of my new internet provider will arrive at my place not earlier than next week
+ nice neighbours who let me use their w-lan connection till then