oldgentlovecraft

+ gorgeous outside
+ new Vanna does not disappoint
+ babysitting in a bit
- tired

sing blue silver

+had an amazing time tonight
++clutch, children of bodom and black label society were all amazing
++++++ got to hang out with alexi laiho for a bit after the show. crazy cool dude. really laid back.

Korea Rounding

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 10, 2010, 03:11 PM
+ got my tickets to see 30STM on Halloween
+ I can die a happy girl now

do you really wanna die "now" -before seeing them? quite unusual phenomenon to buy tickets without going to the show

..........OMFG teh suckx0rz ..............  

:D

lostpilot

Vesanic

- The world sucks
+ I don't

White Pwny

- weekend and I'm at home
- surgery
- pain
+ pain killers
+ friends
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Oldnewtype

+ start work monday
+ Rush and Iron Maiden concerts on tv = good way to start the day
- 30 minute bike ride to work
- no one to play music with :(

lostpilot

- hangover forever
- stomache
+ I got the teacher's job
- only 6 hours per week, still extra money
- mega nervous about the job
+ Ziemowit helped me a lot with this
+ friends here

Vesanic

lostpilot

yes, English language teacher in a private school, based on conversations :)

Vesanic

lostpilot

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 18, 2010, 08:00 PM
Badass.

I'm really happy about it. It actually makes my plan of staying here for a longer period possible :)

sing blue silver

+ made out with the crazy hot girl i'm staying with in montreal last night
- she's acting pretty weird about it today and it was most certainly understood that it was just fun. neither of us take things like that seriously at all and now it seems like she regrets it which makes me feel pretty horrible.
+/- maybe it's just my own paranoid imagination

endoeleven

+ 32 Pack of Coca-Cola
+ 50 Pack of Warheads
+ Cigarettes
+ Marijuana
+ Youtube Music!

sing blue silver

- pretty sure i have less of an understanding of women than any other person on the planet
- my complete lack of understanding for about half of the human species is seriously affecting my social life
- people seem to misread my severe social anxiety and shyness as rudeness or an heir that i'm better than everyone when in fact it's completely the opposite and most times i don't think i'm really good enough for anyone
- i'm completely unattractive to women as a result of these factors
+ i appreciate the people in my life so much more for getting to know me and getting past my shell

chick de la lynch

-This logic/dialectical essay sucks.
+ It's teaching me how to be even more logical, which I'm rather enjoying.

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 19, 2010, 02:23 AM
- pretty sure i have less of an understanding of women than any other person on the planet
- my complete lack of understanding for about half of the human species is seriously affecting my social life
- people seem to misread my severe social anxiety and shyness as rudeness or an heir that i'm better than everyone when in fact it's completely the opposite and most times i don't think i'm really good enough for anyone

It looks like I have the same problems as you do, except change "women" to "men" (Especially the social anxiety and shyness one). Women ARE confusing, and that's pretty much because a good chunk of them would rather be passive-aggressive and hint around how they are feeling, instead of out right saying it like normal human beings.  I'm a woman and I can't even understand women! In fact, you probably understand women better than I do, so don't be too hard on yourself. Women don't make things easy, that's for damn sure.

Vesanic

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 18, 2010, 10:23 PM
I'm really happy about it. It actually makes my plan of staying here for a longer period possible :)

Sounds good for you, buddy.

- ill/sick, whatever
- missing lots of courses because of that and all the strikes across the country... rythm will be hard to catch up with

sing blue silver

+++++++++++++++++++scored a ticket to see ROGER WATERS PERFORM THE WALL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

E-Money

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 19, 2010, 06:41 PM
+++++++++++++++++++scored a ticket to see ROGER WATERS PERFORM THE WALL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the show in DC a couple weeks ago man.  Your in for a treat.  One of the most amazing nights of my life. 

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 19, 2010, 06:41 PM

Lucky you =(

++++++++++++++++++Whitechapel concert was broadcasted live, it was recorded to my DVD bootlegs and they fucking kill the stage
+ GF
- Gran turismo 5 was delayed yet again ¬¬'
- Bullshit from work