Oldnewtype

+ best wishes to you and your Nana

Deftones-argentina

much love for you and your family, Kell. hope everything goes fine

Corleone

+ sitting in a dark room full of windows, watching thunderstorm

- need to get laid lol

sing blue silver

-I completely lost my upper vocal range a month ago, still not back. Doctor says I could have a growth on my vocal cords. Not good news since I very much like to sing. We're all very much hoping it's nothing too serious and that if there's something there it can be removed. I should know within the next two weeks. Fingers crossed.

Deftones-argentina

that like sucks a lot, too. Meanwhile, try to sing as little (or nothing) as possible. It boosts the chance of a full recovery (been there, done that; one night I rehearsed screaming without a mic and couldn't sing for 3 or 4 months properly.

devilinside

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 09, 2011, 04:46 AM
+ best wishes to you and your Nana
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Apr 10, 2011, 11:23 PM
much love for you and your family, Kell. hope everything goes fine

Thanks guys,unfortunately they found more cancer on her stomach and liver so were unable to finish the surgery. She has to now go through chemo and radiation. Things like this are why I have no belief in a God...because how could a being that's soo wonderful put something soo evil in such a beautiful,sweet,generous woman?!?!

-/+ taking it one day at a time

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 12, 2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks guys,unfortunately they found more cancer on her stomach and liver so were unable to finish the surgery. She has to now go through chemo and radiation. Things like this are why I have no belief in a God...because how could a being that's soo wonderful put something soo evil in such a beautiful,sweet,generous woman?!?!

-/+ taking it one day at a time
I hear ya. It's just unfair. I recently had an uncle die from brain cancer that just spread so fast, about 6 months after it initially found. One of the nicest guys I ever met and he was only 52.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Frequency_Chemist

+ Finally got my luggage from the airport fedexed to me.
+ Some moron transportation agent with a 40 iq  broke my bag and couldn't get it zipped back up. So what did they do tape it closed lol. I took the tape off and even though one of the zippers was broken and a small part of the track had been torn up, it zipped up no problem. Shit was pretty funny.
- Car is being a pain in the ass fucking catalytic converters.

Starz

+ It's my 23rd birthday this Monday
+ I won £5000 yesterday
+ Am seeing Arms And Sleepers next Wednesday

- Can't stop thinking about my ex gf

lostpilot

Quote from: Starz on Apr 13, 2011, 10:08 AM
+ It's my 23rd birthday this Monday
+ I won £5000 yesterday
+ Am seeing Arms And Sleepers next Wednesday

congratulations :)

- I can't sleep. this is making me go crazy
+ Nico and talking with him
+/- pushing forward the release date of Cosmogenesis
- thesis and university
+/- slacker life
- weather and atmosphere

BillyNo.9

- Need a band that doesnt just sit around smoking weed without any creative effects.... I've actually forgotten how we used to make songs :S

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Apr 13, 2011, 03:47 PM
- Need a band that doesnt just sit around smoking weed without any creative effects.... I've actually forgotten how we used to make songs :S

I know the feeling. Back when I had a roommate he built a studio in our apartment and we didn't record shit for the same exact reason.

black coffee

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Apr 13, 2011, 03:47 PM
Different people, different ambitions. I don't have a band for so many years now, all my drumset is good for is giving spiders a home in my bassdrum. But I would feel too bad selling it.
I once jammed with a guy who doesn't do anything besides working and making music, no hobbies besides that, doesn't ever buy new clothes ( because all money goes to new equipment ) and hardly cares for women. That is far from anything that I want in life, even though to have a band must be great on the other hand.

samson simpson

+/- almost cut half of my thumb off at werk
-/+ it looked awesome
+ finslly digging king of limbs
+ brilliant
-my thumbs fucked
+ fuck my thumb
? please

Oldnewtype

- I need a fucking thrash metal band. A real one, not a prog/death/thrash band.

+ bigass thrash metal playlist
+ getting paid to clean, which I love doing anyway

- I really wanna get drunk and play some metal tonight but no one else is up for it.

- I need to change my avatar/signature but am too lazy. that shits really old.

lostpilot

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 15, 2011, 04:46 PM
- I need to change my avatar/signature but am too lazy. that shits really old.

don't do that. I will forever join your name with that girl playing chess. FOREVER.

BillyNo.9

- Dying of boredom

BillyNo.9

+ Picking my new bmx up from the shop in a bit, gonna ride around listening to Sinatra for a few hours...
+ 2 weeks off
-  My sleeping pattern is going out the window.

Vesanic

from_musings

dusting off the ol "can't live with them can't live without em",and why not? it's classic