The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

+ Stoned and fixing to play FF7

pissedandpierced

+ I don't have any STI's
+ I don't have fanny cancer
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Oldnewtype

- my new gf broke up with me. wtf.
- feel like im in high school, but more thrash.

+ I'm so much smarter than stupid people its ridiculous.

BillyNo.9

- - - My girl is in hospital. Doctors said they'd book her in a couple weeks ago but they didn't. Doctors are taking shit loads of samples and stuff because they're not sure whats wrong with her

shine down unshy

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 16, 2011, 05:47 PM
- - - My girl is in hospital. Doctors said they'd book her in a couple weeks ago but they didn't. Doctors are taking shit loads of samples and stuff because they're not sure whats wrong with her

shit, hope everything ends fine, man.

Oldnewtype

+ band practice tonight

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 16, 2011, 03:28 AM
- my new gf broke up with me. wtf.
- feel like im in high school, but more thrash.

+ I'm so much smarter than stupid people its ridiculous.

hahaha

+ Hung out with my ex today, hottest girl i ever dated, the typical one that got away
+ things are going fucking awesome
+ once again smoking fuckin hot

dude my love life has gone completely crazy the past few months. I barely even had one before, wtf.

blixa

- got mugged yesterday night.
- wrongly sending a text about someone to the person the text was about.

+ greek coffee.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: blixa on Jun 25, 2011, 11:54 AM

Thats fucked up :O Hope you're okay

- Feeling like total shit, to make it worse I'm being dragged off to Devon tomorrow for a whole week.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

+++ New love interest

blixa

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 25, 2011, 10:46 PM

- Feeling like total shit, to make it worse I'm being dragged off to Devon tomorrow for a whole week.

i'm fine. i got slammed against a brick wall (massive bruise on my back and ribs) and got breathed on. my friend got a busted lip but he's fine too. we were laughing while filling out our statements at the police station.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 26, 2011, 06:54 AM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 25, 2011, 10:46 PM

i'm fine. i got slammed against a brick wall (massive bruise on my back and ribs) and got breathed on. my friend got a busted lip but he's fine too. we were laughing while filling out our statements at the police station.
WTF you better be ok, or there's gonna be hell to pay for those fucks
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i am ok. i got this awesome serum from the hospital that seems to be working. my bruise is all gone. it smells rank though.

black coffee

Damn right we're all gonna fly to Australia and fight those guys!!

I will be in Australia in January 2012 anyways, so why not fight with locals while I'm there? Obviously its kinda late then, but maybe you're good at remembering faces blixa ;)

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 28, 2011, 03:09 PM
Damn right we're all gonna fly to Australia and fight those guys!!

I will be in Australia in January 2012 anyways, so why not fight with locals while I'm there? Obviously its kinda late then, but maybe you're good at remembering faces blixa ;)

i know the guy that mugged me. he'd likely be in jail by the time you come here hahaha but we should hang out. where in australia are you visiting?

black coffee

I got a flight to Sydney where I will stay for a few days before I'm off to Melbourne. That'll be two dreams coming true - finally I will attend the Australian Open and also drink overpriced Fosters! Where do you live in Australia?

blixa

what's with non-australian's being so into fosters??? everyone here drinks vb. you should only remember two words: james boags. two more words: mountain goat. best beers i've had in my life.

i live in sydney. i live in the western suburbs, which is like the wire but without all the dramatic storylines.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 28, 2011, 04:09 PM
which is like the wire but without all the dramatic storylines.
so you live in the hood, but it's peaceful?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

let's just say the majority of crime and serial killers come out from the western suburbs. it's very australian suburbia though, which means it's very very pretty. there's a kinship between two people once they both find out they're westies.