Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

honeybeewu

- Had to be in work early today and i'm EXHAUSTED
+ Was just given a10k raise I didn't ask for. F*ck Yeah!

Oldnewtype

- neck hurts
+ pool partying was banging last night, probably the biggest coolest party i will ever go to.

sing blue silver

+++Somehow scored a date with this insanely hot girl who told me she's had a huge crush on me for a while. I'm almost guaranteed to blow it like I usually do but I at least feel it's been helping with the depression and self esteem / confidence issues I've had.

lostpilot

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 14, 2011, 02:07 PM
+++Somehow scored a date with this insanely hot girl who told me she's had a huge crush on me for a while. I'm almost guaranteed to blow it like I usually do but I at least feel it's been helping with the depression and self esteem / confidence issues I've had.

go for it. be smart, be adult

BillyNo.9

- - - My arsehole friends agreed that our band will play at some girls party on saturday without even consulting me. Now I have sleeping in a field full of drunk teenagers to look forward to on saturday. Great.

BillyNo.9

- - because I live on a council estate my local college took the liberty of inviting me to the college along with all the common immature bastards I'm surrounded by to explain to us that it's serious shit and if we need help we can always talk to the councillors  in confidentiality. Obviously these assholes threw it back in the faces of the tutors and painted a pretty accurate picture of what the majority of the teenagers from the area are like, of course these dicks demanded attention so the tutors are likely to overlook me and assume the worst. I hate being tarred with that brush.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Aug 11, 2011, 09:27 PM
Hahaha sweet, what's Anne like in person?

She doesn't really speak to the contestants. She did shake my hand and congratulate me.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

spitfire

-anxious and depressed

Jacob

- still having pretty bad withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking Citalopram a week ago. "brain shivers" and general tiredness.
+ on friday I go to Italy for a week.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Oldnewtype

+ got to see abunch of cool bands at the all stars tour 2 days ago
- I can barely walk my calves are still incredibly sore from all the moshing and jumping.
+ baddass new cds: Psychostick, White Arms of Athena, and Attila

devilinside

- allergies are rocking my world
+ got my running up to par...FINALLY
+ Cypress Hill kinda day

BillyNo.9

+ New memory foam mattress, hopefully I can get some sleep now  ::)

spitfire

+ had a great nite of fun yesterday
- fucked up atm, alcohol down the throat to forget
- dont know what to do with life
+ music helps out

Oldnewtype

- practice sucked today
+ our drummer kept making us all laugh by interrupting every song with attila's soda in a water cup
- popped a string
- bass strings are fucking expensive

BillyNo.9

black coffee

+/- had a tooth pulled out a couple days ago
+/- taste of blood in my mouth since then

Oldnewtype

- i start to hear thunder every day that i have to walk to work

BillyNo.9

- Just fucked my chances of getting an ipod touch for my birthday. If only there was a copy of self titled on vinyl for sale.

sing blue silver

----me being a giant pussy

BillyNo.9

Don't kill yourself please.