Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

so things are immidiatley getting better for the band the minute you left the band? what's your thoughts about it?

BillyNo.9

They won because the rest of the bands were younger and had Welsh lyrics. Trust me, Welsh is not an attractive, catchy or rhyming language. Also I fucking rock a bass, fuck you.

from_musings

billy post 15888: the guys won an awesome competition because of one thing: your excellent song.

billy post 15890: the competition doesn't mean shit - anyone with any song could've won... because of one thing: the other contributions were from 10 year olds and
sucked big time.

i'm confused, but it doesn't matter,because i'm looking forward to hear some depressing stripped down solo stuff from you...about how you're not being understood by anyone.  that, or some crazy glad uptempo funky primus stuff, about how you don't give a shit about the fact that noone understands you

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 14, 2011, 02:36 PM
billy post 15888: the guys won an awesome competition because of one thing: your excellent song.

billy post 15890: the competition doesn't mean shit - anyone with any song could've won... because of one thing: the other contributions were from 10 year olds and
sucked big time.

i'm confused, but it doesn't matter,because i'm looking forward to hear some depressing stripped down solo stuff from you...about how you're not being understood by anyone.  that, or some crazy glad uptempo funky primus stuff, about how you don't give a shit about the fact that noone understands you

I didn't say the competition was awesome you dipshit. That's why people can't stand  your pointless observations, you add your own little details to shit to back up your own opinions.
They won because they were the best out of a bad lot. Welsh lyrics are normally used in traditional or folk music which is boring as fuck. English lyrics are usually used in rock which fit the competition, that along with my riffs made them fit the criteria for winners at battle of the bands.

You're actually right about one thing though :o My bass playing is up-tempo,  funky and primus-y. I suppose if you make wild assumptions for long enough you're bound to get one right ;) Fuck lyrics though, instrumental is the way to go.

from_musings

I was exaggerating to prove a point... in the first post you glamorize the winning of the competition and in the second post you talk down on it.no, you did not use the word awsome, I did - to point out what was going on in the posts. people should be thankful for this because they do like you do "Aha! I did not say type the word "awesome", therefore you lie and I'm right!" Trying to get off the hook although I'm right in the big picture. anyway, it would be cool to to hear something instrumental from you one day. if you're half as good with music as scetches, then it will be great. and maybe one day when you hit puberty you can add vocals to it, wait a little so that whiny kid voice you're trying to hide behind "instrumental is the way to go" won't destroy the songs

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 14, 2011, 03:26 PM
I was exaggerating to prove a point... in the first post you glamorize the winning of the competition and in the second post you talk down on it.no, you did not use the word awsome, I did - to point out what was going on in the posts. people should be thankful for this because they do like you do "Aha! I did not say type the word "awesome", therefore you lie and I'm right!" Trying to get off the hook although I'm right in the big picture. anyway, it would be cool to to hear something instrumental from you one day. if you're half as good with music as scetches, then it will be great. and maybe one day when you hit puberty you can add vocals to it, wait a little so that whiny kid voice you're trying to hide behind "instrumental is the way to go" won't destroy the songs

You're right the competition doesn't mean shit. The fact that they were given studio time where they recorded my song does matter though. You completely ignored that part of what I was saying. Don't bother pointing out what's going on anyway, people should know to avoid reading your shit by now.
Whiny kid vocals? I don't know how under developed you were at 17, but I sound like shaft, bitch. Ask yo momma. I'm not surprised that you jump to conclusions when you have a  little bit of information, after all it's what you're good at.

Also Instrumental music is far deeper in many ways anyway because you're not given a subject to ponder about, you make your own interpretation. Do you get that concept? I doubt it, it seems like you need words to pick at in order to convince yourself you're smart  :D

Vesanic

in the first post you glamorize the winning of the competition

... He did ?

from_musings

look billy my man, if you and i went out to clubs to pick up women and you constantly went home with chubby chics and then someone asked you "billy, how's it going with the women lately" and i said "billy loves gilbert grape's mother kind of chicks, it's going ok" - that's an exaggeration. but she's kind of chubby so i'm right in the big picture when you bang chubby chicks. there it's easy for you to say i'm lying because none of them look like grape's mother or are nearly as fat,just nitpicking the exaggeration itself, but that's just you trying to change focus from the fact that you fuck fat ladies. that's what's going on here in this thread, and in others too. but it's all good

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 14, 2011, 04:17 PM
you fuck fat ladies

Aw c'mon now, your mother wasn't that fat  :-\

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 14, 2011, 04:15 PM

... He did ?

he's saying the contest winner is getting a record deal (not two crates of beer or something) = contest is described as a serious big competition.

he's saying they won because of his work = he's very talented and a great musician. he may be talented in writing music, but that post has attention whore pussy juice smeared all over it ^

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Dec 14, 2011, 04:21 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Dec 14, 2011, 04:17 PM
you fuck fat ladies

Aw c'mon now, your mother wasn't that fat  :-\

You accuse me of posting "old ass memes" and then you tell "yo mama jokes" ?  pretty old ass too :)

BillyNo.9

You came at me first, fuck you and you're deluded little mind.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 14, 2011, 04:47 PM

... He did ?

he's saying the contest winner is getting a record deal (not two crates of beer or something) = contest is described as a serious big competition.

he's saying they won because of his work = he's very talented and a great musician. he may be talented in writing music, but that post has attention whore pussy juice smeared all over it ^

See you did it again you fucking imbecile.  where did I say they get a record deal? XD You have no fucking clue what you're even rambling about.

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Dec 14, 2011, 04:55 PM

... He did ?

See you did it again you fucking imbecile.  where did I say they get a record deal? XD You have no fucking clue what you're even rambling about.

haha well it was something of that nature. and YOU ARE doing your thing again, attacking words. don't try to say that the first post of yours wasn't hyping the competition and making your work seem better because of it winning it

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 14, 2011, 05:11 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Dec 14, 2011, 04:55 PM

... He did ?

haha well it was something of that nature. and YOU ARE doing your thing again, attacking words. don't try to say that the first post of yours wasn't hyping the competition and making your work seem better because of it winning it

If you're gonna try to pick a fight to cause some drama around here do it right. When you don't even have your facts right you can't put up a legitimate argument, you look like an idiot. I stated they were taking part in a battle of the bands competition. Maybe you always wanted to win a battle of the bands or something when you were a kid so you're subconscious automatically glamorized it I dunno, you're mind is all over the fucking shop, who knows.
I said they won a competition, then decided to record my song. Didn't even say they played my song in the actually competition. If you bothered to actually read shit you'd realize that I said they recorded my song in the studio time they won from the comp.

This whole thread is full of  "attention whore pussy juice" if thats what you're calling peoples little dilemma's. I know you're only picking on me cuz you're a troll and I'm 17 but I think I've wiped enough of the floor with you to not have to respond to anymore your nonsensical bullshit.

from_musings

yes.. yes i ramble, but as long as i have a main point which is right, i think it's all good :)

Vesanic

... He did ?

I wouldn't necessarily bring that link up. Tons of contests are shit contests but have dope prizes.

poofing acid

I miss the times when people who were being dicks to someone on here were actually funny. 

from_musings

haha look who's talking.

@billy, do you think we can ever be friends again? i know it's an attention whore thread, i think i was just dissapointed that you got sucked into it...guess i thought you were above that kind of stuff. all my actions are because i thought highly of you in the first place. that's gotta mean something,right?   <9

BillyNo.9