Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

I have a feeling it's gonna be awesome.

2MoreHours

I have a feeling it will be just ok like the last album.  I'm just hoping for one or 2 standouts.

xbloodycape

Here's the direct link to the Doomed User file. its in wav format tho.

https://sxmfeed.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/im-a-fooltbd-track-3.wav

BallZDeeP

I have had no high hopes or feeling of " i cant wait for this". I wanted this album to wow me and its not..yet at least. His screams sound terrible now. I aint mad at him..hell we are the same age and i cant do what he does. Im hoping a few of the next 9 tracks grab me

defTHE1s

For me it reminds me a lot to Royal...
It's good but I hope also that it's not the best of the album...
3 more weeks!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Quote from: xbloodycape on Mar 16, 2016, 05:59 PM
Here's the direct link to the Doomed User file. its in wav format tho.

https://sxmfeed.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/im-a-fooltbd-track-3.wav
Wanted to grab it that way too but you did first haha.. thanks!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

phil for real

Feel the album should be leaking soon.  Few reviews have been coming out.  I certainly hope it's soon.

sing blue silver

I'm very excited that people are having such strong negative AND positive reactions to the music. Even though I think P/T is kind of boring and DU is... I don't even know, I'm excited Deftones are making interesting music that people are so split on. It certainly excites me that we're not just getting "more of the same" that we kind of had with DE and KNY. I'm happy about it.

kleptoned

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 17, 2016, 11:39 PM
I'm very excited that people are having such strong negative AND positive reactions to the music. Even though I think P/T is kind of boring and DU is... I don't even know, I'm excited Deftones are making interesting music that people are so split on. It certainly excites me that we're not just getting "more of the same" that we kind of had with DE and KNY. I'm happy about it.

Couldnt agree more with this ...

sharinglungs

from digging on their site, looks like we'll get another video with DU, maybe just a vid like P/T or hopefully a lyric video..

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 18, 2016, 01:09 AM
from digging on their site, looks like we'll get another video with DU, maybe just a vid like P/T or hopefully a lyric video..

what makes you say this

sharinglungs

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Mar 18, 2016, 01:10 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 18, 2016, 01:09 AM

what makes you say this

There's a link to a private youtube video of P/T with text that says Doomed User now available

el perro

So far I'm finding it really hard to hear Frank parts.

Inkblades

Yeah, that's been bothering me because he always kills it. I know he's in there somewhere, but it's really hard to hear.

HooiserBowhunter

Both songs do not sound like what I expected Gore to sound like. Although I like both tracks these would not be songs I would expect to hear commercially like Tempest. This month is going really fast for me so it won't be to long now before we have the album in hand. Anyone got the lyrics for Doomed user yet?

punkflop01

For those who have bought the album through the deftones website, doomed user is available as a 320kbps download. That should help clear up whether it was just the stream that sounded off. I'm holding off until April 8th to listen to the entire thing, so can't really comment on the quality!

HooiserBowhunter

Wow! I officially love Doomed User after listening to the itunes version through my headphones.

Knucklestones

I think we might have a leak here. https://letsloop.com/artist/deftones/gore Do the songs load on Deezer for anybody? It doesn't work for me because I'm in the US.

HooiserBowhunter

Negative, You about had me skip work over it so I could listen to it though hahaha

Knucklestones

Well, hell. Sorry about that.