Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2MoreHours

Quote from: Reichward on Mar 24, 2016, 03:00 PM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 24, 2016, 02:53 PM
I was just reading the youtube comments for the Doomed User vid and someone said the full album was uploaded on youtube last night but removed this morning.  He said he could see why Steph ended up liking Hearts/Wires.  He said the album was good.  I hope it comes back up today.
This could be bullshit too. Were there other people claiming that they've heard the album? Anyhow if it's genuine then it should be back online soon enough.

Yeah, I'm thinking it may be BS too.  I might message the guy and see what he says about the album.

from_musings

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 24, 2016, 03:02 PM
I might message the guy and see what he says about the album.

don't bother

2MoreHours

Quote from: from_musings on Mar 24, 2016, 03:04 PM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 24, 2016, 03:02 PM
I might message the guy and see what he says about the album.

don't bother

Lol.  I went ahead and sent him a message just to see what he says.

BallZDeeP

Its possible. We are getting real close

from_musings

if it was up a whole night, means it was up a whole day somewhere else in the world. but noone ripped it? or even heard t? just this guy?

B0RNtoR0CK

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. I learned that back with AOL 3.0

2MoreHours

He deleted the comment.  Said that 12 people messaged him about it. Lol

Vesanic

phil for real

I assume that's not legit.

BallZDeeP

I wouldnt do the surveys even if it was real

Vesanic

Just as much as that YouTube comment

It hasn't leaked, peeps

illthrowROCKS@U

This forum is filled with the most hardcore Deftones fanatics in the world.  Pretty sure if it had leaked the next place it would end up would be here.  That's why I come here to begin with.  I wouldn't trust a youtube comment.  If nobody here saw anything, chances are it didn't happen.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

2MoreHours

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Mar 24, 2016, 04:40 PM
This forum is filled with the most hardcore Deftones fanatics in the world.  Pretty sure if it had leaked the next place it would end up would be here.  That's why I come here to begin with.  I wouldn't trust a youtube comment.  If nobody here saw anything, chances are it didn't happen.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the dude was full of shit.  He said it was up last night and when he got up to listen to it today it was gone.  He said it reminded him of SNW but not as good.

Reichward

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 24, 2016, 04:48 PMYeah, I'm pretty sure the dude was full of shit.  He said it was up last night and when he got up to listen to it today it was gone.  He said it reminded him of SNW but not as good.
Yes and there was also this wonderful guy on reddit who claimed that he knew someone from Warner, and that Phantom Bride was going to be the second single, that a radio version of the song was being mixed. Youtube, reddit... Some websites just reek of shit just when you mention them.

knifeprty

Hi guys. This link appeared 3 times on google search for the past 7 hours. http://newalbumleaks.com/deftones-gore-download-2016/
And people are commenting on it. So I don't know if it's leggit or not. but it's another survey thing... I don't want to put my email on those.
But the comments at the bottom of the page made me think what if lol
I could float here forever

snw9

Whoever pre-ordered the CD wouldn't get it by the 8th of April right? When would you expect it?
Code: [Select]

snw9

Quote from: knifeprty on Mar 24, 2016, 05:02 PM
Hi guys. This link appeared 3 times on google search for the past 7 hours. http://newalbumleaks.com/deftones-gore-download-2016/
And people are commenting on it. So I don't know if it's leggit or not. but it's another survey thing... I don't want to put my email on those.

Don't bother with it, you never know what it could do to your computer
Code: [Select]

BallZDeeP

The only source i trust is newalbumreleases

phil for real

Quote from: knifeprty on Mar 24, 2016, 05:02 PM

Those comments are fake.  When you click the persons fb to see if it's legit, it takes you to a screenshot of all the comments lol.

sharinglungs

I think we're getting close to a real leak.