Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil for real

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 24, 2016, 05:10 PM
I think we're getting close to a real leak.

Idk man.  Most of the new album releases are just leaking like a day before lol.  Saw numerous albums coming out tomorrow that just leaked today.

BallZDeeP

The new iggy pop came out last friday. I had it Feb 12th *shrug*

whitefur

Quote from: snw9 on Mar 24, 2016, 05:05 PM
Whoever pre-ordered the CD wouldn't get it by the 8th of April right? When would you expect it?

I made the mistake of pre-ordering KNY and it came a day after the release. So, on the release date I went to Best Buy and picked up the copy. No way I was going to wait another day. I will never pre-order an album ever again.

cvthedrv

hope they dont leak it.

phil for real

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Mar 24, 2016, 05:12 PM
The new iggy pop came out last friday. I had it Feb 12th *shrug*

yeah it's just so random.  could leak today or the day before lol.  hopefully today though.

BallZDeeP

Well worst case scenario, 15 days is all thats left

jciraheta

this looks fake

sharinglungs

Quote from: jciraheta on Mar 24, 2016, 05:17 PM
this looks fake

of course it is... for now..

phil for real

I'd say it'll about a week before release.

jciraheta

Quote from: phil for real on Mar 24, 2016, 05:20 PM
I'd say it'll about a week before release.
that will be in about 8 days  :)

phil for real

I need it NOW though haha

ZND84

i've been doing all i can to prevent this album from leaking, security checks are place, believe that

BallZDeeP

Quote from: ZND84 on Mar 24, 2016, 08:16 PM
i've been doing all i can to prevent this album from leaking, security checks are place, believe that

We'll just have to see

2MoreHours

2 more hours

Jimmy_McNulty

2 more weeks

shoop

What makes you guys think it'd appear first on youtube of all places? That live clip of Hearts/Wires was immediately removed for copyright violation when uploaded last week. There's no way in hell it'd be up there for hours. Obvious fake

xbloodycape

Quote from: shoop on Mar 24, 2016, 09:23 PM
What makes you guys think it'd appear first on youtube of all places? That live clip of Hearts/Wires was immediately removed for copyright violation when uploaded last week. There's no way in hell it'd be up there for hours. Obvious fake

They played hearts/wires live?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

snw9

Quote from: xbloodycape on Mar 24, 2016, 10:49 PM

just the 30second intro
Code: [Select]

xbloodycape

Quote from: snw9 on Mar 24, 2016, 10:50 PM

just the 30second intro

Ohh alright haha I listened to that, it was pretty sick, but how did we know it was hearts/wires?

Did someone who listened to the album confirm it..or?

sharinglungs

Quote from: xbloodycape on Mar 24, 2016, 10:50 PM

Quote from: snw9 on Mar 24, 2016, 10:50 PM

just the 30second intro

Ohh alright haha I listened to that, it was pretty sick, but how did we know it was hearts/wires?

Did someone who listened to the album confirm it..or?

The video was taken down as a copyright notice, from Warner, automatically, and it named the track Hearts/Wires.