Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: stu_101 on Mar 26, 2016, 05:09 PM
Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Mar 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
Quote from: Lucky_Me on Mar 26, 2016, 03:15 PM
So, what are those blonde Dollies doing on stage? Are they part of another band, or are the 'Tones inviting pretty girls on stage? (In case of the latter: sweet! 8) My new goal for the upcoming Euro tour has been confirmed.)

I think we're all going to have to verify your hotness, first.  That's the qualifier.  Chino told me himself, he said "Illthrow ROCKS@U [because he calls me by my SL handle, it's kind of like an inside joke], make sure you check to be sure the blonde Dollies we bring up on stage are sufficiently hot before you pass them on to me.  Any kind of picture showing as much skin as possible will do.  I put the future of Deftones in your hands!"
Things are getting weird in here.

This is what happens when I'm forced to work on a Saturday!  =P
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

ANattyRat

I think we really need this leak. There's 13 days left to go, I'm not sure how much crazier this place can get, haha.

Lucky_Me

@ANattyRat: Is that a question or a dare? ;)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Mr Blonde

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Mar 26, 2016, 05:05 PM
Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Mar 26, 2016, 02:35 PM
Not as much as I hated Cult Leader. Def worst opener I've seen for them.

Wut, Cult Leader is sweet! Their debut album was one of the best in 2015. It's just a weird choice as an opener, since probably the majority of Deftones fans don't listen to or are not familiar with bands from that genre

Yep, they straight up slay, and one of the better opening acts they've had.   I still prefer Gaza, but Cult Leader are up there

trez

Quote from: Mr Blonde on Mar 26, 2016, 06:32 PM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Mar 26, 2016, 05:05 PM
Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Mar 26, 2016, 02:35 PM
Not as much as I hated Cult Leader. Def worst opener I've seen for them.

Wut, Cult Leader is sweet! Their debut album was one of the best in 2015. It's just a weird choice as an opener, since probably the majority of Deftones fans don't listen to or are not familiar with bands from that genre

Yep, they straight up slay, and one of the better opening acts they've had.   I still prefer Gaza, but Cult Leader are up there
I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die is a masterpiece.

dearthx1

My old band played with Gaza once and literally 5 people were at the show. 4 of which were our girlfriends. They were great but I have no idea why they didn't draw ANYONE.

LG95

Just fucking leak for fucking fuck's sake!!!!!
I could float here forever

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

colonelsausage

Far away

Quote from: colonelsausage on Mar 26, 2016, 11:46 PM
Quote from: volodim on Mar 26, 2016, 11:19 PM
Hearts/Wires intro  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PM2RTTaC0qblR6ZVVaZkpQbTg/view?usp=sharing

love this! have it on repeat

Same, I cant stop listening to this. It's by far, in my opinion, waaay better than P/T and Doomed User all together, and it's 1:18.
I really hope the rest of the song keep up with the intro, otherwise it'll be a huge let down. I gotta stop listening... I have to. :s

shine down unshy

It's close...

phil for real

What's close?  Don't get my hopes up lol

gwenudo

Quote from: Far away on Mar 27, 2016, 12:08 AM
Hearts/Wires intro  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PM2RTTaC0qblR6ZVVaZkpQbTg/view?usp=sharing

Same, I cant stop listening to this. It's by far, in my opinion, waaay better than P/T and Doomed User all together, and it's 1:18.
I really hope the rest of the song keep up with the intro, otherwise it'll be a huge let down. I gotta stop listening... I have to. :s

So from listening to an intro to a song (which may not sound anything to the intro.. Because its just an intro..) you say it's better than Doomed User and P/T? ... Ok man .. Sure we all got opinions, but we dont even know what this song sounds like.. Could be like Rosemary, where that outro was completely different from the song.. Idk just saying..
Was it like it seemed?...

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Mar 27, 2016, 12:25 AM
Quote from: Far away on Mar 27, 2016, 12:08 AM

So from listening to an intro to a song (which may not sound anything to the intro.. Because its just an intro..) you say it's better than Doomed User and P/T? ... Ok man .. Sure we all got opinions, but we dont even know what this song sounds like.. Could be like Rosemary, where that outro was completely different from the song.. Idk just saying..

He said the intro is better than those two songs. Not the entire song, just the intro.

shine down unshy

Quote from: phil for real on Mar 27, 2016, 12:16 AM
What's close?  Don't get my hopes up lol

I'm saying the leak must be close considering the link to the Hearts/Wires studio intro. 

phil for real

I doubt it man.  Chino posted that in that mix, but I hope it's soon.  Prob won't be until about 3 or 4 days before release though.

phil for real

Well that google link isn't working now.  Hmm...

shine down unshy

Quote from: phil for real on Mar 27, 2016, 01:11 AM
Well that google link isn't working now.  Hmm...

Noticed that just now...and what mix?