Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil for real

Chino posted a mix on his twitter and it had Hearts/Wires on it.  The intro.

sooniletugo

FUCKING LEAK YOU CUNT

phil for real

Quote from: sooniletugo on Mar 27, 2016, 01:19 AM
FUCKING LEAK YOU CUNT
Quote from: sooniletugo on Mar 27, 2016, 01:19 AM
FUCKING LEAK YOU CUNT

I completely share in your impatience.  Need this album now!

ANattyRat

Quote from: phil for real on Mar 27, 2016, 01:11 AM
Well that google link isn't working now.  Hmm...

https://mega.nz/#!Xdt1mISY!2A8su9_2rBVqa1EFOsf_AjSx3QbSkaU3Aqo6ECq9Pg0

Yeah, I think I was the one who uploaded it first. Chino posted the playlist on Twitter of the songs they play before they go on stage, and someone pointed out that the Hearts/Wires intro we'd heard in the Vimeo video someone from this forum had uploaded was at the end of it. So I cut out all the other songs so it was just the intro, and uploaded it. So no, it didn't leak, Chino himself posted it as part of the playlist. I just shortened it so we were left with the part we obviously all wanted to hear.

77years

That 1 minute snippet blows me away... who knows where it goes but that sets a very unique mood

cvthedrv

xbloodycape

I heard that they have been playing songs other than Prayers and Doomed live. There are 0 recordings of it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

m1nusblindfoLd

Go here and look at the playlist of the March 24 show..it says Hearts/Wires...like the full song??

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/deftones-1bd689cc.html

Oh wait when you click and it shows the full set it says (Intro). So I guess its the same as what we've heard but is Hearts/Wires just that or is it a full song?

jciraheta

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Mar 27, 2016, 03:15 AM
Go here and look at the playlist of the March 24 show..it says Hearts/Wires...like the full song??

Oh wait when you click and it shows the full set it says (Intro). So I guess its the same as what we've heard but is Hearts/Wires just that or is it a full song?

nope just the intro

plagasx

My god....that intro... It's orgasmic.

Phantasmagoria

dat arpeggio tho

Hinojos

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Mar 27, 2016, 03:15 AM

I was there in Lubbock that night, it was just the intro then it blended into Rocket Skates like in the other uploads.

m1nusblindfoLd

But I mean is the actual album song going to be a whole song or just that instrumental?

sharinglungs

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Mar 27, 2016, 04:20 AM
But I mean is the actual album song going to be a whole song or just that instrumental?

A whole song.

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 27, 2016, 04:25 AM
Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Mar 27, 2016, 04:20 AM

A whole song.

Oh Ok, figured. Cool.

shine down unshy

Quote from: 77years on Mar 27, 2016, 02:31 AM
That 1 minute snippet blows me away... who knows where it goes but that sets a very unique mood

Maybe it doesn't go anywhere and that's just how the song ends, kind of like that outro on Rosemary.

plagasx

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 27, 2016, 06:01 AM

Maybe it doesn't go anywhere and that's just how the song ends, kind of like that outro on Rosemary.

It makes me really depressed thinking about Rosemary's outro because I wanted it to be an actual song sooooo fucking bad..

shine down unshy

Quote from: plagasx on Mar 27, 2016, 06:32 AM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 27, 2016, 06:01 AM

It makes me really depressed thinking about Rosemary's outro because I wanted it to be an actual song sooooo fucking bad..
I feel where you're coming from. I love it. Calms mah soul.

sooniletugo

but then it comes to a beautiful end and blends into muthafuckin Goon Squad

rainnyx4

The transitions between songs and the resulting feeling like KNY was one solid calculated piece of work was one of the main reasons it was so great. Really hope Gore has that same feeling, or if possible, expands upon it.