Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker_Armor

Quote from: CareBear on Mar 30, 2016, 12:52 AM
start using your imagination putos...maybe youll be able to hear it

So I'm going to believe you because it'll hold me over in the meantime. I haven't heard anything about Geometric Headdress or Pittura Infamante. Can you recall any details?

BallZDeeP

Come on night hawk. BE THAT GUY

CareBear

honestly geo and pittura seemed like another doomedU or a rapture kind of song...no to crazy about em...also rubi seemed kinda ehhh chino recycles S/T lyrics to it

Lurid Vega

Night Hawk, Is it good?

Berserker_Armor

Quote from: CareBear on Mar 30, 2016, 01:07 AM
honestly geo and pittura seemed like another doomedU or a rapture kind of song...no to crazy about em...also rubi seemed kinda ehhh chino recycles S/T lyrics to it

Thanks

CareBear

highlights of the album
acid
heats
gore
phantom

the rest seemed like i was listening to old songs that didnt make it to snw or diam even koi

Lurid Vega

Berserker_Armor

That sounds negative but I love Doomed User, and have heard near universal acclaim for Phantom, LMIRL, Hearts/Wires, and Acid Hologram. I think I'll enjoy this album.

At the very least I'll love it for a month until the newness wears off.

CareBear

honestly the album is dope...its 11 songs that will def get you thru another year or two but in reality i was hoping for some rough tough selftittle shit.  but you know like chino says" dont be expecting shit"
over all its a good album!

BallZDeeP

hes trolling

BallZDeeP

"honestly geo and pittura seemed like another doomedU or a rapture kind of song...no to crazy about em...also rubi seemed kinda ehhh chino recycles S/T lyrics to it"

"the rest seemed like i was listening to old songs that didnt make it to snw or diam even ko"

"honestly the album is dope"

"over all its a good album!"

ANattyRat

Quote from: CareBear on Mar 29, 2016, 10:17 PM
THE CLOSEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE THE ALBUM
ACID H=ROMANTIC D WITH A DOPE FRANK ENDING....
GORE=GRAPHIC N (HAS THE DARKWIN DUCK SONG BASS FEEL TO IT AT A HIGHER FASTER TEMPO)
H/W=SAME ELEMENT LIKE ROSEMARY'S BEGINING & SIMILAR GUITAR ELEMENT TO STAINS RIGHT HERE (0:16-0:45) WITH AND 80'S TOUCH TO IT. (SOUNDS STUPID BUT ONCE YOU GUYS  HEAR IT YOULL UNDERSTAND ME.

You've heard the album but couldn't even remember what Hearts/Wires sounded like. Okie dokie.

Quote from: CareBear on Mar 30, 2016, 01:07 AM

I remember greGORErio said, "And the crowd goes wild, and the crowd goes wild!" with a hint to Rubicon, implying that those were some of the lyrics. This dude mentioned greGORErio's description of Hearts/Wires, so yep, he's trolling and using greGORErio's vague comments to give himself credibility. I think greGORErio could've likely been legit though, since he does seem to be friends with the band, or at least knows them decently enough. But this guy who didn't even recognise Hearts/Wires? Nope.

BallZDeeP

CareBear, I looked. everywhere. and i am more snowden than you

CareBear

trust me its not that hard to delete n make new accts
IM NOT GOING TO GO AS FAR AS TO CLAIM THAT IM greGORErio or pussyfart but its all up to you...stay thirsty my friends ;)

77years

I've had my chain pulled before but at least they could be more professional

Quotethe rest seemed like i was listening to old songs that didnt make it to snw or diam even ko

mmmmmm

CareBear

Quote from: 77years on Mar 30, 2016, 01:58 AM
I've had my chain pulled before but at least they could be more professional

Quotethe rest seemed like i was listening to old songs that didnt make it to snw or diam even ko

mmmmmm
FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU >:(

phil for real

Lol carebear with the poor troll job.

ANattyRat

Quote from: CareBear on Mar 30, 2016, 01:53 AM
trust me its not that hard to delete n make new accts
IM NOT GOING TO GO AS FAR AS TO CLAIM THAT IM greGORErio or pussyfart but its all up to you...stay thirsty my friends ;)

"I'm not going to claim that I'm greGORErio, but I'm heavily implying it." Shhhh, go away.

Also, your typing is nothing like theirs. Pls leave.

phil for real

Another guy on twitter just got the album as well.  Just asked him how it is.

Said he'll be writing up a review for Bloody Disgusting.