Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallZDeeP

I dont see shit either

BallZDeeP

#hype #soon = 04/08/16 lol

2MoreHours

My home boi that told me it would leak today just said it will be Wednesday now.  Wtf

gwenudo

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 31, 2016, 03:39 PM
My home boi that told me it would leak today just said it will be Wednesday now.  Wtf
Hes holding back bro, unfriend him
Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

Thats no friend

Lurid Vega

That's just cruel

ANattyRat

I don't think they know it'll leak soon, I think it's just because it'll be any day now. It's funny how the last week is the hardest, like we haven't been waiting years already.

Lurid Vega

If those Phantom Bride snippets are not Phantom Bride, I definitely want to hear whatever song that is...

illthrowROCKS@U

My friend's cousin's former roommate's hairdresser told me that it would leak on April 8th.  I'm holding out for that.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Lurid Vega

2MoreHours

If they put it on iTunes today, I'll buy it.  Otherwise I'll enjoy a free album.  Balls in your court Deftones.

Yossarian

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 31, 2016, 04:27 PM
If they put it on iTunes today, I'll buy it.  Otherwise I'll enjoy a free album.  Balls in your court Deftones.

Yeah, Deftones, you think it's a mothafuckin game?
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

Lurid Vega

You are saying that in a rabid wolves den, hungry ones. You should just buy it and your overpriced T. I just went to a show, bought a shirt and pre-ordered album. You should just buy it...13$ man.

E-Money

GodDamn I want to hear Rubicon. Fuck

Berserker_Armor

On one hand, the anticipation to hear music makes me feel like a kid again, especially because there are so few bands I'm still passionate about.

On the other hand, the anxiety is driving me crazy. All I want to do is blast this shit for the first time and relax.

Lurid Vega

Righ there with you man

2MoreHours

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Mar 31, 2016, 04:35 PM
You are saying that in a rabid wolves den, hungry ones. You should just buy it and your overpriced T. I just went to a show, bought a shirt and pre-ordered album. You should just buy it...13$ man.

In all honesty, I'll probably buy it on vinyl pretty soon.  I've been wanting all of their albums on vinyl just to look at if nothing else.

MarcellRoncsák

Hey guys! I just found out about this site and it's awesome. Deftones has been my favorite band since I was a kid and I absolutely worship anything from their Around The Fur record to their latest releases and cannot wait for Gore to drop.
I am a guitarist and I made a lead guitar remix for Doomed User, I wrote a little guitar solo section for it aswell, I was just always curious how would they sound like with more lead parts so I did this cover. Hope you enjoy it!  :)
Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mKylN3h1-s

gwenudo

Quote from: MarcellRoncsák on Mar 31, 2016, 04:48 PM
Hey guys! I just found out about this site and it's awesome. Deftones has been my favorite band since I was a kid and I absolutely worship anything from their Around The Fur record to their latest releases and cannot wait for Gore to drop.
I am a guitarist and I made a lead guitar remix for Doomed User, I wrote a little guitar solo section for it aswell, I was just always curious how would they sound like with more lead parts so I did this cover. Hope you enjoy it!  :)
Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mKylN3h1-s
Nice vid! This was posted yesterday on here. Huge props on the cover though, i wish i could shred.
Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

Yea nice shit marcell