Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil for real

How has this not leaked?  It's clearly been shipped out today.

gwenudo

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 01, 2016, 12:26 AM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:24 AM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

Give her the money, cut the ufc code off the back and let her ring it up on 4/8.  How hard can it be?
EMBARGO - an official ban on trade or other commercial activity with a particular country.
Was it like it seemed?...

DFTNSHXGRM

Hittin dat F5 all day

underneaththecar

Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

Give her the money, cut the ufc code off the back and let her ring it up on 4/8.  How hard can it be?

Or grab and run out the door

phil for real

Yeah bro, you might need to steal this shit lol

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 12:27 AM
What a shit time to be an honest human being, right mate?

gwenudo

Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 01, 2016, 12:28 AM

Fuckity fuck fuck.

If she cuts the label off itll show on camera, pretty sure she wouldve let me if it wouldve looked like a normal transaction
Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

Send in a meth junkie

phil for real

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 12:28 AM
Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 12:27 AM
What a shit time to be an honest human being, right mate?

Very true.  We need scumbags to make this world go round.

underneaththecar

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:29 AM
Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 01, 2016, 12:28 AM

Fuckity fuck fuck.

If she cuts the label off itll show on camera, pretty sure she wouldve let me if it wouldve looked like a normal transaction
so close yet so far

underneaththecar

DFTNSHXGRM

I can honestly say, I would probably lose my job if I worked at one of these record shops right now.. I dunno what I'd tell the judge.. but I would've done it for all the right intentions.

underneaththecar

we need more ideas people!

2MoreHours

Surely she knows a place where the cameras aren't pointed. Come on.  Use that noggin.  We need our fix.

DFTNSHXGRM

I mean seriously, at least 1 out of 10 people are a scumbag.. on avarage, right?! I know more than 10 people have their grubby kitten mittens on this mug.. just grinning. Some people just wanna watch the world burn..

King Leer

it'll be so funny to later read some of you thirsty motherfuckers hatin' on the album.

DFTNSHXGRM

I have a feeling it will leak sometime tonight/late tonight. I better wake up in the morning and check newalbumreleases.net  - and Gore better be thrre, front and center baby

phil for real

Hey Ravin.  You said you went to Best Buy.  Go to the record stores bro.  Better chance!

underneaththecar

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 01, 2016, 12:34 AM
Surely she knows a place where the cameras aren't pointed. Come on.  Use that noggin.  We need our fix.
or take out the camera metal gear style

iWally

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 12:34 AM
I mean seriously, at least 1 out of 10 people are a scumbag.. on avarage, right?! I know more than 10 people have their grubby kitten mittens on this mug.. just grinning. Some people just wanna watch the world burn..

if you guys were here on brazil this album would already leaked. sadly, it the national copies are made only 25 days after the official release here. :/