Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: King Leer on Apr 01, 2016, 12:36 AM
it'll be so funny to later read some of you thirsty motherfuckers hatin' on the album.

I dunno what you're talking about. This is sharinglungs my dear. They've cranked out 7 great albums.. some a tad better than others, but even their weaker one (s) are better than most band's at their best. Deftones have a pretty solid bating average homie. They're winding up, and I'm feeling like it's a home run - and watch your ass cause they're gonna smack a flamingo on its way out

m1nusblindfoLd

LEAK MO FUCKAA

underneaththecar

waiting for the leak got me like  :o

Havoc

Judging by the reviews ...Seems like Hearts/Wires and Phantom Bride are standouts...The 2nd half of the album is said to be epic...No word on Acid Hologram though...I'm on vacation next week so I'm pumped! I'm saying it will leak by Saturday night.  8)

BallZDeeP

Go in and say youre looking for a particular record by deftones. Ask someone if they know a certain song and maybe they say theres a new one coming out and yadda yadda. Maybe they will let you look at the back of the new one so you know what song it is and ziiinggg.. Ruuuunnnn

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:24 AM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

Take one for the team, man, throw a few hundred dollars at them, think of the joy you'll be giving us all!

DFTNSHXGRM

I'm so hype for Acid Hologram.. that song title man..

BallZDeeP

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 12:46 AM
Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

Take one for the team, man, throw a few hundred dollars at them, think of the joy you'll be giving us all!

I'll chip in 50 bucks on this

underneaththecar

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 12:46 AM

Fuckity fuck fuck.

offer them oral

O

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:19 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 12:17 AM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:05 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 01, 2016, 12:01 AM
There are only so many times I can go to the bathroom and have it be believable at work tonight, so one of those times I would love to see the leak but I don't think it's happening tonight.
Definitely not tonight my friend, tomorrow night is a bigger possibility though

Didn't you used to be gwenudo666? Where'd the 666 go?
THANK THE HEAVENS I JUST NOTICED THAT! Thank you my friend! Ive always been Gwenudo666.. But that was awhile back.. My views have changed and i cringe seeing 666 next to me.. So this is good!

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 01, 2016, 12:25 AM
I could have sworn I recently saw the 666 on your name.

! No longer available

DFTNSHXGRM

Someone needs to encounter a store that has Gore.. WITH a newbie employee. Get your very attractive girlfriend (meth head girlfriend) to sweek talk them, and slip them a cool $100. We're in babies. Oh, and the n00b must be a little bit of a scumbag tho,.. but that's our best bet

underneaththecar

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 12:50 AM
Someone needs to encounter a store that has Gore.. WITH a newbie employee. Get uour very attractive girlfriend (meth head girlfriend) to sweek talk them, and slip them a cool $100. We're in babies. Oh, and the n00b must be a little bit of a scumbag tho,.. but that's our best bet
dude you just solved it

DFTNSHXGRM

Man, it seems like yesterday when I was doing this same thing on here with yall while waiting for KNY. Hard to believe that was 2012 tho, for real

m1nusblindfoLd

Someone needs to encounter a store that has Gore.. WITH a newbie employee. Get your very attractive girlfriend (meth head girlfriend) to sweek talk them, and slip them a cool $100. We're in babies. Oh, and the n00b must be a little bit of a scumbag tho,.. but that's our best bet

Lmao

gwenudo

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 12:52 AM
Man, it seems like yesterday when I was doing this same thing on here with yall while waiting for KNY. Hard to believe that was 2012 tho, for real
Except last time it leaked 10 days before.. Were 8 days away now..
Was it like it seemed?...

Poltergeist

Or wait until April 8th like a normal person

phil for real

Quote from: Poltergeist on Apr 01, 2016, 12:54 AM

Not an option!

2MoreHours

Quote from: Poltergeist on Apr 01, 2016, 12:54 AM

Do normal people actually wait?

BallZDeeP

I have my kid asking his retail friends

phil for real

Did Koi actually leak 10 days before?  I just looked to when I downloaded it when it leaked and it was on the 7th.  The album dropped on the 12th.