Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavinVsFlud

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 01:36 AM
I said it before and once again. I have money. I will take care of whoever gets it to us

I second that!

underneaththecar

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 01:39 AM
Who wrote that last review?  Absolute idiot.  Can't stand whoever did haha. 
i was gonna say.... fuck that dude

DFTNSHXGRM

The only review I'm waiting on is my own. Once I've heard the new album several times, then I'm open to hearing others opinions.. but I have to hear it for myself first.

gwenudo

Dude keeps mentioning deftones fans like were assholes or something cause were passionate about their music lol cocky much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

xbloodycape

Buddy from electronics said they'd get 4-8 copies in on Tuesday. Asked him if he'd sell it to me before Friday and said no cause they get fined for every copy they sell early apparently. They said like $25000?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

phil for real

I take wookubus' word from theprp more than any other reviewer.  Dude is a longtime Deftones fan and completely gets what the band is about.

ANattyRat

I'm not taking the word of a review that thinks Prayers/Triangles is worth a mention on an album that literally every other reviewer has had awesome things to say about. No...lol. Sounds like we get a lot of heavy songs though.

Also, if anyone gets arrested leaking the album, we will take care of your loved ones, they'll be safe and financially cared for, in reward for your service.

underneaththecar

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 01:42 AM
I take wookubus' word from theprp more than any other reviewer.  Dude is a longtime Deftones fan and completely gets what the band is about.

this 100% best review I've read yet

snw9

Dude its pathetic, he called "Pittura Infamante" which is apparently really heavy and has a lot of riffage. There was talk about Acid Hologram being Chino's favorite and how its sonically huge and something deftones haven't done and the reviewer said it was "fine"

Well, fuck you amateur reviewer for listening to the album before us!
Code: [Select]

chuckles

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 01:42 AM
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

BallZDeeP

Quote from: xbloodycape on Apr 01, 2016, 01:41 AM
Buddy from electronics said they'd get 4-8 copies in on Tuesday. Asked him if he'd sell it to me before Friday and said no cause they get fined for every copy they sell early apparently. They said like $25000?

Stold doesnt count

phil for real

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 01:42 AM
I'm not taking the word of a review that thinks Prayers/Triangles is worth a mention on an album that literally every other reviewer has had awesome things to say about. No...lol. Sounds like we get a lot of heavy songs though.

Also, if anyone gets arrested leaking the album, we will take care of your loved ones, they'll be safe and financially cared for, in reward for your service.

Exactly my thoughts.  Just seemed like some casual fan.  I've saw at least two people say Prayers was the weakest track on the album and that's totally fine w me cause it's a solid track.

underneaththecar

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 01, 2016, 01:43 AM

Dude its pathetic, he called "Pittura Infamante" which is apparently really heavy and has a lot of riffage. There was talk about Acid Hologram being Chino's favorite and how its sonically huge and something deftones haven't done and the reviewer said it was "fine"

He also kinda trashed half of the bands catalog before doing so. If you don't like the band why review the album even

RavinVsFlud

Good man for searching that shit out. Where you fucked up was asking him about selling it. Less "selling" more "loosing a copy to a fan". Now you are on his radar. Just find out where the box of copies is.

phil for real

Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 01, 2016, 01:44 AM
Quote from: snw9 on Apr 01, 2016, 01:43 AM

He also kinda trashed half of the bands catalog before doing so. If you don't like the band why review the album even

Yeah exactly.  Dude seems like an idiot.

xbloodycape

Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 01:44 AM

Good man for searching that shit out. Where you fucked up was asking him about selling it. Less "selling" more "loosing a copy to a fan". Now you are on his radar. Just find out where the box of copies is.

I'm not gonna lose my job for one copy of Gore that's probably gonna leak before Tuesday anyway. Sorry😁

snw9

Quote from: xbloodycape on Apr 01, 2016, 01:45 AM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 01:44 AM

I'm not gonna lose my job for one copy of Gore that's probably gonna leak before Tuesday anyway. Sorry😁

Guys its gonna leak real soon, does anybody know someone who works for a radio station? The best chance is from there as they already have it.
Code: [Select]

Entombed

Could someone steal a copy beforehand and then pay for a copy when it's officially released that remains in the store? That way, inventory remains the same, but the item itself is purchased earlier.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

underneaththecar

Quote from: Entombed on Apr 01, 2016, 01:48 AM
Could someone steal a copy beforehand and then pay for a copy when it's officially released that remains in the store? That way, inventory remains the same, but the item itself is purchased earlier.

This seems like a good strategy

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website