Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurid Vega

I will probably be crucified for this but Abe is my favorite member of the band.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ghettovaquero

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 01, 2016, 03:19 AM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 01, 2016, 03:15 AM
When does Abe not kill it? Let's be honest here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abe is like wine, he keeps getting better and better. That Xenon clip... I couldn't even play that drum part to save my life
Jr Contreras can

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ghettovaquero

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 01, 2016, 03:23 AM
I will probably be crucified for this but Abe is my favorite member of the band.

Naw man that's a perfect opinion to have. If you said frank, yea you'd probably be lynched lol

gwenudo

Crucified? Hell no! Abe is the fucking shit!! You ever meet him in person? Hes by far the COOLEST dude youll ever meet. So out going and he'll talk to you as if you were a long time friend. Unlike chino... Who hides in the fucking tour bus for 2 hours and finally comes out only cause his manager made him come out.. Ridiculous.. Even steph laughed when he finally came out
Was it like it seemed?...

2MoreHours

Abe is a badass!  He may be my favorite member too.  Hell, I don't really have a favorite.  They all kick ass. 

gwenudo

Abe and Steph are my go to guys, steph is down to earth and abe should be a comedian on the side lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghettovaquero

Guess no leak tonight. Good night fellas. Tomorrow will be a better day lol

gwenudo

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 01, 2016, 03:29 AM
Guess no leak tonight. Good night fellas. Tomorrow will be a better day lol

Itll be here tomorrow bro 👍🏻

Lurid Vega

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 03:24 AM

Crucified? Hell no! Abe is the fucking shit!! You ever meet him in person? Hes by far the COOLEST dude youll ever meet. So out going and he'll talk to you as if you were a long time friend. Unlike chino... Who hides in the fucking tour bus for 2 hours and finally comes out only cause his manager made him come out.. Ridiculous.. Even steph laughed when he finally came out
Never had the pleasure. But every time I see the man in front of a camera, fans, or anything..just seems like he is the coolest, chill dude. His drumming, nothing like it on the planet.

ConcealingFate92

Agree with you. Abe is a bloody freaking genious, seeing him play live is mesmerizing. He puts a lot Of energy everytime he hits that drum, he always everywhere in The music.

I really think that he's TOP 5 that exist out there.
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

Lurid Vega

Quote from: ConcealingFate92 on Apr 01, 2016, 03:33 AM

Agree with you. Abe is a bloody freaking genious, seeing him play live is mesmerizing. He puts a lot Of energy everytime he hits that drum, he always everywhere in The music.

I really think that he's TOP 5 that exist out there.
Hell yeah, love seeing it live.

BallZDeeP

Getting pumped. Listening to b sides and rarities for once

Lurid Vega

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 03:46 AM
I was listening to b-sides also man, Savory, The Chauffeur...even Gift.

phil for real

I have to say Dai The Flu is top notch.  Those vocals on the chorus are beautiful.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 01, 2016, 03:49 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 03:46 AM
I was listening to b-sides also man, Savory, The Chauffeur...even Gift.

you have quite the taste today too

DFTNSHXGRM

A friend of mine that works for New Noise magazine got to listen to the album last week and interview Abe. He said he was the coolest/down to earth dude he'd ever interviewed. Abe seems like he would probably be the most approachable guy in the whole band

DFTNSHXGRM

I just woke up from a nap and the thread jumped like 5 pages in an hour and a half.. I had an "Oh shit!! The son of a bitch finally leaked!" moment

gwenudo

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 03:58 AM
I just woke up from a nap and the thread jumped like 5 pages in a couple of hours.. I had an "Oh shit!! The son of a bitch finally leaked!" moment
The day that it leaks there will be way more than just 5 pages in a couple of hours... 100 pages in an hour sounds more reasonable

phil for real

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 03:56 AM

A friend of mine that works for New Noise magazine got to listen to the album last week and interview Abe. He said he was the coolest/down to earth dude he'd ever interviewed. Abe seems like he would probably be the most approachable guy in the whole band

What did your friend say about the album?

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 03:59 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 03:58 AM
I just woke up from a nap and the thread jumped like 5 pages in a couple of hours.. I had an "Oh shit!! The son of a bitch finally leaked!" moment
The day that it leaks there will be way more than just 5 pages in a couple of hours... 100 pages in an hour sounds more reasonable

Yeah, this is true