Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil for real

Some guy just posted about Gore on deezer again.  Diff type of post than before. 

Lurid Vega

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 03:56 AM
Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 01, 2016, 03:23 AM
I will probably be crucified for this but Abe is my favorite member of the band.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A friend of mine that works for New Noise magazine got to listen to the album last week and interview Abe. He said he was the coolest/down to earth dude he'd ever interviewed. Abe seems like he would probably be the most approachable guy in the whole band
Your friend is lucky, that'd be such an amazing opportunity.

Lurid Vega

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 01, 2016, 04:02 AM
I will probably be crucified for this but Abe is my favorite member of the band.

A friend of mine that works for New Noise magazine got to listen to the album last week and interview Abe. He said he was the coolest/down to earth dude he'd ever interviewed. Abe seems like he would probably be the most approachable guy in the whole band
Your friend is lucky, that'd be such an amazing opportunity.

When and if there is a link to that interview, I am down

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 03:59 AM

What did your friend say about the album?

Well, I know why it hasn't leaked yet. He said he had to log into a website and was allowed to stream it only 3 times the day before the interview.

He said Prayers/Triangles is the weakest track on the album. He said, personally he needs to listen to it a little more to find his favor tracks. This was his biggest interview he had done, so he was pretty nervous. But.. he said the album was solid. Only 1 other slow song aside from Prayers/Triangles. The rest of the album was full of "badassery". He was surprised after hearing what Stephen had said in that one interview several weeks back. His review won't come out until next week though. But he had nothing but good things to say about it. He knows how huge of a fan I am, and he said I will love it..

DFTNSHXGRM

He was sort of busy when I talked to him, so he didn't elaborate too much. But I could hear in his voice how he was enthusiastic about the album. He said it was a hard right turn from KNY in a way, but also in a lot of way it was similar. I think he meant, it's similar to KNY in Frank's department.. but not as a band in "whole".

He did say one of the songs sounded like it could have came straight from the ATF days

sharinglungs

Let's not forget about the other new song coming sunday on BBC Radio with that zane lowe fellow

Lurid Vega

That is spectacular news for all of us

DFTNSHXGRM

Is it Xenon or Hearts/Wires coming out Sunday? Or do we not know?

gwenudo

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 01, 2016, 04:11 AM
Let's not forget about the other new song coming sunday on BBC Radio with that zane lowe fellow
Honestly if the album doesnt leak before sunday then i wont hear the track.. I want the whole album now.. Doomed user and prayers were enough to hold me off.. I can wait till the album leaks or releases
Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

deftoner664

Inb4 April Fools leak link
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Zlitchufdux

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 04:14 AM
Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 04:12 AM
http://alterportal.ru/2016_albums/152251-deftones-gore-2016.html

Legit?

im afraid to open it lol
I am about to find out for you. I downloaded a 113mb file earlier and it wasn't legit. This file is 113mb too.

BallZDeeP

man fuck that weak shit. dont bother

OcTCaNnIBaL22

Someone should go use their neighbors computer for a bit and see if that link is legit.  ;)
Re sing, Re string, Unwind

gwenudo

Legit?
Seeing the comments in that post should be enough to say hell no lol but also i have 3D touch on my phone which lets me preview webpages before i click on them and its not legit .. Upload date says "1/04/2016" and it doesnt say deftones or gore on it lol also 112mb lol
Was it like it seemed?...

DFTNSHXGRM

Legit?
Looks sketchy. If it shows up on plixid.com or newalbumreleases.net then it's definitely legit. That's where I get most of my music. Keep your eyes on those two sites. That's where leaked albums pop up.
Also hasitleaked.Com which I'm sure most of you are aware of

BallZDeeP

its not legit..i heard that trash

the first two tracks were deftones though

Zlitchufdux

Yeah, it is the same one I downloaded earlier. This is a no-go