Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punkflop01

Quote from: stu_101 on Apr 01, 2016, 07:29 AM
Quote from: kitesvera on Apr 01, 2016, 07:27 AM
who's got it??? send it to me please!!!
Got the watch for the record, not the record itself yet.
*calm is restored*

hahahahahaha.  Keeping an eye out from India as well!

@BORNtoROCK - you're absolutely right but I guess if it was this exciting all the time, the whole process would lose its charm :)

kitesvera

yeah I'm here scouring google trying to find it. Found a few links all fake. 3:47 AM friday my time still nothing...

Far away

Guys, c'mon. Seven days away, not one year. Relax.

rageman02uk

When i woke up, i played Prayers/Triangles then Doomed User, while i do really love these tracks, Doomed User seemed to be missing something, and it was the first time in alot of listens i felt that way about it.. [It may just been i was half asleep lol]

Now one of the things people on forums and in reviews have said is how good the album flows, and this is what really excites me, I'm totally in the camp where a great album has a excellent transitions between songs rather than a bunch of tracks stacked on top of each other ... And im sure most of you guys feel the same.

So i can not wait to see what Acid Hologram and Geometric Headdress bring either side of "Doomed User". [And the rest of the album of course  ::)]

Forgive me for being late to the "Gore" party but the hype is getting unreal

from_musings

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 02:58 AM
I don't really count Adrenaline or Around The Fur because I feel like Deftones didn't come into their own until White Pony. 

Now that's banworthy. reported.

Mods?

phil for real

Well I suppose I'm off to bed.  Hopefully it's here when I wake up.  Need it so badly.

Jville808

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 01, 2016, 08:08 AM
Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 02:58 AM
I don't really count Adrenaline or Around The Fur because I feel like Deftones didn't come into their own until White Pony. 

Now that's banworthy. reported.

Mods?

I hope that was an April Fool's joke

from_musings

i really hope so. otherwise, white pony is their debut album according to this guy? ffs

Sleeping_Giant

I woke up and there are 30 new pages. What is going on?????

Capt Snow

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Apr 01, 2016, 08:37 AM
I woke up and there are 30 new pages. What is going on?????

The album leaked 9 pages ago

from_musings

yup. to sum it up - the only good thing about the album is the cantrell solo.

77years

...and Abe's electronic techno drumming on the title track. Different... I'll get used to it

Yossarian

http://www.emp.de/blog/musik/emp-exklusiv-gore-von-den-deftones-im-track-by-track-review/

So many people have heard it already. Leak is imminent, there are already first drips of water on a dam wall.
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

from_musings

Quote from: 77years on Apr 01, 2016, 09:08 AM
...and Abe's electronic techno drumming on the title track. Different... I'll get used to it

that's not abe.they brought in another guitarist to do stephens job, not surprised that they brought in another drummer to do abe's job

plagasx

Terrible album. 0/10

77years

Nice to hear Chino rapping more

LG95

Screw you all for adding so many pages over night and making me think it had leaked :(
I could float here forever

from_musings

Quote from: Yossarian on Apr 01, 2016, 09:14 AM
http://www.emp.de/blog/musik/emp-exklusiv-gore-von-den-deftones-im-track-by-track-review/

So many people have heard it already. Leak is imminent, there are already first drips of water on a dam wall.

according to google translate:

Pittura infamante - Vocally a difficult song for Chino Moreno, if the song should be played at the forthcoming concerts."TENOR" lulz.
"forget the masculinity of Moreno"

Xenon - catchiest song on the album

lmirl - sounds like "bored" in the end of it

ghettovaquero

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 01, 2016, 09:39 AM
Quote from: Yossarian on Apr 01, 2016, 09:14 AM

according to google translate:

Pittura infamante - Vocally a difficult song for Chino Moreno, if the song should be played at the forthcoming concerts."TENOR" lulz.
"forget the masculinity of Moreno"

Xenon - catchiest song on the album

lmirl - sounds like "bored" in the end of it
Omg amazing review lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reichward

That saxophone solo on Rubicon though. RRRRRRRR