Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

I dont think we should expect anything serious today... lol

77years

I did think of something interesting while I was looking around though, I wonder why nobody has considered one of those 33 1/3 series books, you know the small books on albums? Someone should do one for a Deftones album. I mean they have other stuff that isn't too great.

Freedomsoldier17

gwenudo

Was it like it seemed?...

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: 77years on Apr 01, 2016, 01:29 PM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 01:25 PM
http://themusic.com.au/music/albumreviews/2016/04/01/deftones-gore-tyler-mcloughlan/

Another review. Pretty tasty.

What a great review

Maaan all these reviews are kinda making me salty as F! Not because of the review, but because I feel like we're the only motherfuckers on the planet right now that HAVEN'T heard this album yet.. Yeezus Christ.. thriw us a bone!

pony_01

here's the leak

[spoiler][/spoiler]

BallZDeeP

i guess i didnt miss anything during the night

Moz

C'mon its friday afternoon here! Gimme that record for this weekend!

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 01:46 PM
i guess i didnt miss anything during the night
Nope. It's your shift now haha

BallZDeeP

roger that. it'll be an 18 hour day

kleptoned

Wish this thing would leak already. Things that should be done arent getting done due to me checking every 30 seconds ...  Such is life of a Deftones fanboy waiting for Gore after 4 years of Koi

Berserker_Armor

Some guy from a dozen pages back said he heard and/or had the album. Everyone gave him shit but he did mention Frank tore it up at the end of acid hologram.

Then that review that from a foreign site said this about acid hologram (translated):

Fine DJ gadgetry and a metal-heavy guitar at the last minute to show that the Deftones have their old and valued roots forget not.

So... I don't know, think that dude was legit.

2MoreHours

What's everyone's favorite song so far?  Mine is Phantom Bride.  Cantrell kills it!

DFTNSHXGRM

Seriously... I'm running out of patience.

2 hours

Thomprint

bad news, boys and girls, looks like my store hasn't gotten it yet. so much for that.

cvthedrv

so apparently 'lets meet in real life' is a country song.

m1nusblindfoLd

Geometric Headdress ft. "Weird Al" Yankovic