Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

20+ pages when I log in, but checked HasItLeaked first so I don't read through 20 pages thinking there's a leak. You guys disappoint me.

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 01, 2016, 07:28 PM
I'm waiting for the guy that will go nuts on the front page thinking "140+ PAGES IT HAS LEAKED ALRIGHT" and all he will get is a page of posts about tacos

I'm that guy, screw you all!

from_musings

wow... what's all this shit about hassling personnel at your local cd store, contacting your friend who work at a place who might get a copy of gore someday etc? when the shit leaks, members like inkblades or vesanic at this place will let all of you know - the nano second it drops. just calm down and enjoy the anticipation. i really hope this "i didn't go to work it might leak" shit is a joke. loveable shitheads

BallZDeeP

FYI im having Ramen right now. Bbl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jujuslim

Yossarian

Quote from: guizz on Apr 01, 2016, 07:49 PM
I have plans tonight so i wrote a script (i'm a programmer) that scrape hasitleak to know if the album is out.

You know you can register to be informed via mail there? With Koi no Yokan they have informed me minutes after it got redistributed on SL.
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

Reichward

gwenudo

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 01, 2016, 07:50 PM
wow... what's all this shit about hassling personnel at your local cd store, contacting your friend who work at a place who might get a copy of gore someday etc? when the shit leaks, members like inkblades or vesanic at this place will let all of you know - the nano second it drops. just calm down and enjoy the anticipation. i really hope this "i didn't go to work it might leak" shit is a joke. loveable shitheads
Ive been meaning to ask, where is Ves? He's been silent as of late.... Bet he's listening to Gore as we speak like last time before Koi leaked..
Was it like it seemed?...

guizz

Quote from: Yossarian on Apr 01, 2016, 07:51 PM
I have plans tonight so i wrote a script (i'm a programmer) that scrape hasitleak to know if the album is out.

You know you can register to be informed via mail there? With Koi no Yokan they have informed me minutes after it got redistributed on SL.
naw i didn't know. I kinda don't want them to have my email tho.

jujuslim

Quote from: guizz on Apr 01, 2016, 07:53 PM
Quote from: Yossarian on Apr 01, 2016, 07:51 PM

naw i didn't know. I kinda don't want them to have my email tho.
Takes the sport out of it

guizz

because when an album leaks, it's because someone went through that kind of bullshit. Why not do it if you really want it? But personally i wouldn't go that far. WHatever floats your boat.

Reichward

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 07:52 PM
Ive been meaning to ask, where is Ves? He's been silent as of late.... Bet he's listening to Gore as we speak like last time before Koi leaked..

Ves has been online recently. It's us who are hyperactive.

from_musings

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 07:52 PM

he's a lurker nowadays. can't you feel his presence?

YouWOuldKnow

BallZDeeP

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yossarian

Sweet jesus... leak it for god's sake!
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

Jani

QuotePopmarket has a bundle of all the past studio albums, plus Gore for $130. Not a bad deal if you're severely lacking in the Deftones vinyl department. Anyways, what's interesting is they're claiming the white vinyl is also limited to 3,500.

underneaththecar

Wooohoooo cmon dude

geraavl08

Don't tease us like that!

RaptureWS

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 01, 2016, 08:00 PM

.........lucky bastard. I won't ask you to do anything you wouldn't wanna do, so maybe just tell us how it is? Actually, I do wanna ask how you got it? Did a store just sell it to you or do you have an inside connection? Enjoy!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.