Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicklav

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
I told my son to tell his Walmart buddy that i will kill him if he doesnt provide. He said he cant get to it cause he doesnt work in Electronics Dept. when i hit my slide release and chambered a round (on speaker phone) he said he would try harder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 10:11 PM
Quote from: Reichward on Apr 01, 2016, 10:05 PM
I though I was pretty obsessed with Deftones before I joined SL, but fuck, you guys are intense about this
Some of us are hardcore fans but chill.. Im sort of in the middle lol

I think deftones kinda sucks actually

Reichward

I told my son to tell his Walmart buddy that i will kill him if he doesnt provide. He said he cant get to it cause he doesnt work in Electronics Dept. when i hit my slide release and chambered a round (on speaker phone) he said he would try harder

BallZDeeP

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 01, 2016, 10:12 PM

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING LOLOL

Im all business trying to provide for you all

underneaththecar

Yayyy cmon

deftonesluvrbrazil

LG95

I could float here forever

glassJAw78

This is my first post; I've been stalking this forum for the last 5 days as well as Has It Leaked, Kingdom Leaks , getmetal.org and Realm of Metal. I called my local record store today (Rock Fantasy), and they told me it should be in on Wednesday.  The wait is literally driving me insane! 🔪🔪🔪

Reichward

It's like the 50th page in 3 days. This thread is this close to a tchat room

ghettovaquero

Cause I'm losing my sight, losing my mind. Wish som.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Photi

Tried 4 different local cd and record shops today, no luck...

BallZDeeP

🔫🔫🔫🔫

phil for real

Still no answer as to how that one guy got the album?

RavinVsFlud

Get it? Pink Flamingos? Beuller?

BallZDeeP

Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 10:42 PM

Get it? Pink Flamingos? Beuller?
Haha

77years

Went back to the place from this morning just in case and he said the actual shipment is not arriving until Wednesday of next week.

Berserker_Armor

I've been at work. Did the guy who has the album say anything about the music or how he got it? I don't want to sift through X # of pages.

gwenudo

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 01, 2016, 10:46 PM
I've been at work. Did the guy who has the album say anything about the music or how he got it? I don't want to sift through X # of pages.
No
Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 10:46 PM
Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 01, 2016, 10:46 PM
No
And fuck no

sooniletugo

He said Hearts/Wires was really good, he liked Doomed User in the running order, and Acid Hologram was heavy, that was about it.

He also informed us that grass is green.