Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Apr 01, 2016, 11:07 PM
Wait come on. I don't know what's legit..whether that's actually the song instrumentals or if there is really bagpipes. Please someone be honest lol.
Its obviously fake lol
Was it like it seemed?...

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 11:08 PM
Wait come on. I don't know what's legit..whether that's actually the song instrumentals or if there is really bagpipes. Please someone be honest lol.
Its obviously fake lol
Then what's the actual music from?

Reichward

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Apr 01, 2016, 11:09 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 11:08 PM
Its obviously fake lol
Then what's the actual music from?
darude - sandstorm

Berserker_Armor

Isolate the first 15 secs and Shazam it

ANattyRat

For a minute I thought it was a Hole in the Earth demo or something, haha. Oh my god, this is a nightmare. I'm happy for the band that they've managed to keep it locked up so tightly, but...no wait, I'm not happy, I'm just impatient. Jeez, I'm more impatient than I've ever been for an album before, the wait is crazy.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 01, 2016, 11:11 PM
Isolate the first 15 secs and Shazam it

I shazamed the first bit, nothing comes up.

gwenudo

I bet Deftones team are in the office right now looking at everyone asking for leaks and stuff like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

phil for real

It's not going to leak until next week I'm sure.  Prob Tuesday or Wednesday.

geraavl08

I bet wouldyouknow guy was chino

sooniletugo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 11:12 PM
For a minute I thought it was a Hole in the Earth demo or something, haha. Oh my god, this is a nightmare. I'm happy for the band that they've managed to keep it locked up so tightly, but...no wait, I'm not happy, I'm just impatient. Jeez, I'm more impatient than I've ever been for an album before, the wait is crazy.

It does sound a lot like Hole in the Earth.

ghettovaquero

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 01, 2016, 11:16 PM
I bet you're chino, telling everyone that other guy is chino, so no one will suspect that you are fucking chino Wong moreno!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lurid Vega

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 01, 2016, 11:20 PM
Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 01, 2016, 11:16 PM
I bet you're chino, telling everyone that other guy is chino, so no one will suspect that you are fucking chino Wong moreno!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Boom, got him!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lurid Vega

Well applause on that vid, first Rick Roll of the day for me

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Knucklestones

It was the drums and bass from hole in the earth isolated

teamlr

Wish I could take credit I stole it from the Deftones reddit forum.

Slacker

so...

after going after more than 60 fucking pages of blah

qobuz confirmed the 24bit 96kHz version of Gore (totally preordered, not that anybody gives a fuck about 24bit though)

and preordered Hearts / Wires too for streaming on freaking sunday

cant wait yall

sooniletugo

FUCK yeaaaaaaah

ANattyRat

Quote from: Slacker on Apr 01, 2016, 11:35 PM
so...

qobuz confirmed the 24bit 96kHz version of Gore (totally preordered, not that anybody gives a fuck about 24bit though)

and preorder Hearts / Wires for streaming on freaking sunday

cant wait yall

Hallelujah. Not sure why we're getting another song so close to the album release, but I don't care. Very excited about Hearts/Wires, everyone's had great things to say about it. Wait, is this going to be the song that gets played exclusively on whatever radio it was?

Lurid Vega

sharinglungs

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 11:39 PM
Quote from: Slacker on Apr 01, 2016, 11:35 PM
so...

and preorder Hearts / Wires for streaming on freaking sunday

cant wait yall

Hallelujah. Not sure why we're getting another song so close to the album release, but I don't care. Very excited about Hearts/Wires, everyone's had great things to say about it. Wait, is this going to be the song that gets played exclusively on whatever radio it was?

Most definitely yes. I said it pages back, someone posted the MySpace page for Hearts/Wires , saying release date is April 4, but sunday is the 3rd, and last time it said Doomed User was going to be out on a friday but it came out the day before the myspace date... so it looks legit.