gwenudo

Swag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

guizz

So.... anyone is complaining about the mixing now? hypocrites :P

Vesanic

If I said no half of you wouldn't believe me and would ask me for it

If I said yes half of you wouldn't understand I can't give it away and would ask me for it

Mmh..

chuckles

Ahi Esta la respuesta... Que Lo disfrutes 8)
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

gwenudo

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 02, 2016, 04:39 AM

If I said yes half of you wouldn't understand I can't give it away and would ask me for it

Mmh..

Poop
Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

Mmh..
Respect

ANattyRat

Mmh..

How come you got a leak/got to listen to it early for Koi No Yokan? Did you manage to get it early, or someone else did and sent it to you rather than upload it to the Internet?

teamlr

Mmh..

Understood.

TheyCallMeP

Not sure if this is a new review or not, but could someone translate this? I tried with my phone, and it may be partially done (I don't know), but it's new to me.

http://powermetal.de/review/review-Deftones/Gore,27977.html

Vesanic

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 02, 2016, 04:45 AM
How come you got a leak/got to listen to it early for Koi No Yokan? Did you manage to get it early, or someone else did and sent it to you rather than upload it to the Internet?

I could give you a stupid vague answer but honestly I don't remember

m1nusblindfoLd

04/01/2016 | 07:36
Disturbing than ever, and timeless as ever.

Tackle a Deftones album has always been a challenge, but this time make us the alternative-metal veterans particularly hard: The five guys from Sacramento lays with the now more eighth studio album "Gore" a rough-edged chunks before, the only with the opener 'Prayers / Triangles' (also the first single) has a catchy appetizer. After that it gets quite bulky - but as always, the patience of the listener is rewarded by the depth of the music at the Deftones. 'Prayers / Triangles' reinforced in advance because of some die-hard fans, the band would continue to Dream- pop influences of Chino Moreno's side projects open. Here, the song is a very typical representative of the band's sound is fit with its spherically-melancholy verses, aggressive outbursts, and a chorus that this country would not walk on the radio, and still as catchy in principle. The sound of the band since "White Pony" - so do not worry. And then ... Then it will once exhausting. With 'Acid Hologram' first follows one of those atmospheric filler, such as are found on every Deftones album, so a fraying, seemingly structureless number that one would listen hardly individually, but developed the atmosphere of the album as a whole, is the essential tension. The second single 'Doomed User' disappointed me but even after multiple passes, because here again one of those simple "descending Rifffolgen" is used, as we have just heard from the Americans too often. With the crisp 'Geometric Headdress' is captured the audience again, 'Hearts / Wires' provides spherically-rock legend Pop before the gentlemen start a turbulent emotional rollercoaster in the further course: an unusual good mood Lick at the beginning of 'Pittura Infamente', in which guitarist Stephen Carpenter with casual riffing allowed to play in the foreground, a rapt midtempo rocker called 'Xenon' which could complete the album in principle already, but before following another unusual Highlights: the painful, brutal title track, a direct congener of "White Pony "-Übersongs 'Knife Party', a fragile, intimate, while orgiastic eruptive piece that makes a stand on hackles. Or that in sharp contrast to peaceful, wistful 'Phantom Bride' in which ALICE IN CHAINS guitarist Jerry Cantrell conjures guest musician a solo, which is opposed to the familiar Deftones sound entirely, this gem but touches the crown in an incomparable manner. 'Rubicon' is finally the sweeping, driving final song, as we have it from the most recent albums the band already used to. Determine Let neither plays Steph Carpenter on "Gore" a subordinate or even listless role, as in a out of context cracked interview was rumored, still has the long development time harmed the album. In contrast to the positive, powerful predecessor "Koi No Yokan", which seems to me as a summary review of recent Deftones-Werke, "Gore" is largely for themselves: An unusual, uncomfortable piece progressive alternative rock music. The songwriting for the album was now closed, before some of the band members last November by a whisker the carnage at EAGLES OF DEATH METAL concert are at the Bataclan in Paris escaped, and yet fits both the title and the refreshingly rough tone (for the Matt Hyde responsible draws) outstanding in our uncertain time, a time in which the reporting of Western media between sensation horny catastrophe reports and caricatures commutes current events, a time in which the concept of truth is increasingly coming under pressure and yet the clearer and brighter for vigilance and awareness admonishes. "Gore" is an album for the period after postmodernism, upsetting, bulky, challenging, sometimes disturbing and painful. It stands out from the previous Banddiskografie emerged as the likely most uncompromising work since "Around The Fur". And thus provides clear evidence that is to be expected with the Deftones even after more than 25 years. Playing tips: Prayers / Triangles, Geometric Headdress, Gore

tarkil

So I checked one record store here, they don't have it yet, I've left my phone number, and they will call me back in case they receive it early. I have very little hope from them anyways, it's hmv...
I'll try another one I know in few hours, this one being small and indie, so hopefully I might get a bit more lucky (still pretty unlikely though, let's be honest).

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

It's safe to say this is the biggest press and album praise for the band since like what, White Pony? Not to mention the overall hype. KNY and DE weren't like this, and DE was their "rebirth".

TheyCallMeP

Thank you for the translation

ANattyRat

Thanks for the translation, m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 02, 2016, 04:54 AM
It's safe to say this is the biggest press and album praise for the band since like what, White Pony? Not to mention the overall hype. KNY and DE weren't like this, and DE was their "rebirth".

I agree. Hype is hype, present in every album, but this is different, it's been overwhelmingly positive. Plus they all seemed to have suggested there's a huge change in mood than the last two albums, not following the same mostly-optimistic vibe, but have returned to a good mixture, unafraid to return to any sounds of anger, melancholy, etc. Very high hopes for this album, it can't come soon enough.

Mr Blonde

Sorry I was at At The Drive In
[/quote]

How  was ATDI without Ward

illthrowROCKS@U

I can't wait to see ATDI in June... pumped for that!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem