Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BZA

Definitely has a Team Sleep vibe to it, but Stef's guitar is great... couple of low chugging breakdowns... I do wish Chino would keep Deftones, Deftones a little bit more like Stef wants to, ...but with that said, it's a really well done track. Well written and talented. Chino has proven he's the master at floating his lyrics through a song... but Stef and Abe remind you this is a Deftones track.
Also, are we sure this is Acid Hologram? The playtime is closer to Pittura Infamante, but whatever, I'm reaching.

RaptureWS

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 02, 2016, 07:14 PM
holy fucking gore and phantom bride!
PM please? And thanks :)
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

bcoberly

please send AH to deadonbroadway@gmail.com please please please i'm dying!

Sonota

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Apr 02, 2016, 07:17 PM
If anyone can email me a link to Acid Hologram, it'd be much appreciated! I hate to be that new poster asking for downloads, but I've been lurking for months and the anticipation is absolutely killing me! faze390@gmail.com

Done.

colonelsausage

gore and pb if its avail please PM me  8)

zukixgor9

Somebody uploaded Acid Hologram in mp3 (256 kbps)
Here:  ;)
vk . com / club37804

jujuslim

So..has the whole album leaked? and if so anyone have a link to PM me?

chuckles

Need the extra links?! Please
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

cbpunk16

Thanks to whoever sent it my way! It's very dark and I can't really compare it to anything they've done before, but maybe saying it's like a mixture of S/T and maybe Diamond Eyes albums... But either way, awesome song!

honestillusion

Sending emails for Acid Hologram. PM me your email address if you want a copy.

If anyone can direct me to Gore and Phantom Bride, or the entire album, I'll email those out as well.

Peace. ;)
I am, therefore, I am not.

Highdust

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Apr 02, 2016, 07:17 PM
If anyone can email me a link to Acid Hologram, it'd be much appreciated! I hate to be that new poster asking for downloads, but I've been lurking for months and the anticipation is absolutely killing me! faze390@gmail.com
Got you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

daydreamer83

been a lurker for a while since the SNW days and fan from the early 2000s- like seemingly everyone else anticipation has me going crazy - could I get a pm for AH on markbaez82@gmail.com

much thanks!

Vesanic

GORE IS THE FUCKING SHIT!

bcoberly

hasitleaked retracted their tweet again. Jesus get your shit together!

pinata89

kameron632

Somebody... Love me...

Highdust

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 02, 2016, 07:20 PM
GORE IS THE FUCKING SHIT!
Wtf

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BZA

Gore and PB PM?

Phantasmagoria

I'm fucking clambering for this lmfao. If someone could pretty please (with a cherry on top!) email me as much as you can regarding Gore I'd appreciate it. :D

Thomprint

I'm not happy with Acid Hologram at all, quite honestly. from what the reviews have said, the second half of the album is where it shines the most, so I'm hopeful.