Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigtyr39

I don't want to be another one of those guys on here, but I'm at work and really am needing to hear some new Deftones. Can someone send me Gore and Phantom Bride in my e-mail? This office needs some life.

sigtyr39@yahoo.com

Time4Tang

Links please!! Help a brother out ! Thanks in advance
Hardballry24@gmail.com

Mr Blonde

themightyquiet

Substance Abuse

N0S3BLEED976

Why do all the noobs coming out of the woodwork have the same profile pictures, lol?

Sigtyr39

Quote from: Mr Blonde on Apr 02, 2016, 10:39 PM
http://m.vk.com/wall-7425815_693892

There's a link to all 3

Blocked under Company Network... Not my day.

underneaththecar

everything seems much more visceral than the last few albums diggin it

DFTNSHXGRM

How have these 3 tracks leaked but not the whole album yet?! I love these 3 tracks, but dammit I can't just listen to these 3 songs.. I gotta hear the album as a whole.

I'm not complaining. I'm glad we got to hear some new stuff.. but it's so strange that those songs leaked but not the full album. Obviously people have the album.  Same thing happened with KNY.. a couple of the songs leaked - then later that night the album FINALLY leaked. This is torture.

Mr Blonde

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
Why do all the noobs coming out of the woodwork have the same profile pictures, lol?

Cuz Bruce has a chin crafted from the gods themselves

RaptureWS

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 02, 2016, 10:45 PM
How have these 3 tracks leaked but not the whole album yet?! I love these 3 tracks, but dammit I can't just listen to these 3 songs.. I gotta hear the album as a whole.
It is strange for sure......We still aren't sure how Youwouldknow actually GOT the vinyl but I imagine it was through somewhat normal means. If he has it surely others do and that would mean hundreds-if not thousands-of boxes full of Gore are stashed away in stores all over the world. The fact that not one person has popped in the album and uploaded it in the year 2016 is mind boggling.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

DFTNSHXGRM

EXACTLY! When every other album leaks, the whole thing leaks.. not 1 or 2 songs at a time.. WTF

E-Money

Phantom bride just absolutely soars! Absolutely love it. And Frank is all over it!!!!!

Wretchedest

Someone on echoing the sound just waltzed into a record store and bought the album.  They say they have a shitty rip of it

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Wretchedest on Apr 02, 2016, 10:53 PM
Someone on echoing the sound just waltzed into a record store and bought the album.  They say they have a shitty rip of it

I wonder how shitty tho.. Their opinion of shitty quality could be vastly different than everyone else's..

BlackDiamondSkye

Haha I guess I'll throw my info here too frost.777@hotmail.com , I would love leaked stuff lol

underneaththecar

Man all the new songs sound sooo nice and catchy in their own way

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 02, 2016, 10:52 PM
Phantom bride just absolutely soars! Absolutely love it. And Frank is all over it!!!!!

Probably the most beautiful vocal melodies from Chino I've ever heard. Love Sergio's groovy bassline and Frank's textures. Add a real 80's vibe to it. Sinister ending, too. Best song so far, no question about it

phil for real

A guy from here was supposed to go to that same record store it was purchased from.  DId he ever come back?

pinata89

Quote from: Wretchedest on Apr 02, 2016, 10:53 PM
And why are we not trying to get a copy of that?!