Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ominousnimbus

If someone would be so kind via PM, would love the leaked tracks thus far.

pelican fly

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 01:12 AM
Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 03, 2016, 01:10 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 01:09 AM
Nah bruh - loving every minute of it. don't troll

got it on VLC all equalized and shit...
Lol why bother?

I'm just talking about messing with the standard EQ settings when I listened to it.

Vesanic

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 01:12 AM
Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 03, 2016, 01:10 AM

got it on VLC all equalized and shit...
Lol why bother?

It's gonna hurt me

shine down unshy

BIG props to YouWouldKnow...good lookin out man.  Thank you for your contribution, you really got us all excited and hyped up to hear the rest of this album.

kleptoned

The 3 tracks are on vimeo for now...

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: bcoberly on Apr 03, 2016, 01:13 AM
praying to the music gods that this leaks in the next two hours before I have to get out of here. Already have the vinyl coming. I've been in this message board literally since I woke up...

I think pretty much all of us have at this point haha

BallZDeeP

Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 03, 2016, 01:23 AM
BIG props to YouWouldKnow...good lookin out man.  Thank you for your contribution, you really got us all excited and hyped up to hear the rest of this album.
I agree. I couldn't have asked for a better day

3004pd

Any chance for pm with leaked tracks please?

DFTNSHXGRM

My god Phantom Bride just gets better and better.. How do they keep doing it?!

pinata89

So it all happened relatively fast, but was the original Mega.co.nz link to the whole album or just Acid Hologram? I know it was taken down very fast, so curious as to what the original contents were...anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 01:28 AM
So it all happened relatively fast, but was the original Mega.co.nz link to the whole album or just Acid Hologram? I know it was taken down very fast, so curious as to what the original contents were...anyone know?

It was just AH.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Jimmy_McNulty

I try not to offend, but that's not very intelligent on your part. 5 songs are too much, almost half album. I listened Prayers/Triangles and Doomer User twice and I want to listen Gore in one shot. My opinion, don't get angry!

BallZDeeP

Not too much at all considering a bunch of us wont listen to anything else for weeks and weeks

sooniletugo

You want to listen to Gore in one shot, while others don't mind hearing the tracks this way first. You're allowed your preference, so let them have theirs. We're all gonna play the shit out of the whole album for decades to come anyway, so it doesn't matter. Stop whining about it.

BallZDeeP

Word

kleptoned

Ill listen to the shit out of tracks we have then put it on repeat when all the tracks are together an it will mesh so well but until then less than great quality leaked tracks it is...

bcoberly

I prefer to hear the songs in order because that effects how I perceive the total completed work. In saying that I also have no will power.

Moz

So different compared to their previous music. I love it. Another exciting new chapter in the deftones discography. So much more experimental than KNY. Like a mix between the unconventional white pony and the soothing SNW. I like Gore the best. That outro is brutal. Very nasty and dark.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Jimmy_McNulty on Apr 03, 2016, 01:39 AM

I try not to offend, but that's not very intelligent on your part. 5 songs are too much, almost half album. I listened Prayers/Triangles and Doomer User twice and I want to listen Gore in one shot. My opinion, don't get angry!

I've listened to Prayers/Triangles about 4 times.. doomed user about 4 as well. Gore, Phantom Bride, & Acid Hologram I've listened to twice each.

kleptoned

Quote from: Moz on Apr 03, 2016, 01:52 AM
So different compared to their previous music. I love it. Another exciting new chapter in the deftones discography. So much more experimental than KNY. Like a mix between the unconventional white pony and the soothing SNW. I like Gore the best. That outro is brutal. Very nasty and dark.
So grimey