Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz

Quote from: neirda on Apr 03, 2016, 02:59 AM
Is there a better quality of those songs than the VK link I have? They're all amazing but the quality ruins the experience.

Nope. Wait for the full leak or friday

BlackDiamondSkye

The songs we've got from this album are giving me the total feel of Siamese Dream + Deftones S/T, I love it so much.

Lurid Vega

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 03, 2016, 02:55 AM
Phantom bride is exactly what I wanted it to be. Man what a track. Love the sound of chinos guitar. And love the almost 80's vibe to it. Just perfect 💯👌🏻🎶
Acid Hologram and Phantom Bride are going to turn a lot of heads that haven't listened to Deftones in a while or don't like them all that much. I cannot wait to hear the whole thing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

pinata89

Quote from: BlackDiamondSkye on Apr 03, 2016, 03:01 AM
The songs we've got from this album are giving me the total feel of Siamese Dream + Deftones S/T, I love it so much.
This is pretty accurate, i agree

jciraheta

quick question was AH the song that chino prefers or was hearts and wires ???

Moz

Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 03, 2016, 03:03 AM

I think h/w

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 03, 2016, 03:03 AM

AH is Stephen and Chino's favourite song

downtownpony

Can someone please send me a link to acid hologram? 

phil for real

I broke down and listened to Phantom Bride.  Not what I expected certainly.  Don't know how I feel about it honestly.  Def reminds me of Circa Survive though.  Need to hear these in perfect quality.  Kind of wish I hadn't listened to them until the full album leaked, but oh well, I couldn't deny it.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: neirda on Apr 03, 2016, 02:59 AM
Is there a better quality of those songs than the VK link I have? They're all amazing but the quality ruins the experience.

That's all we've got. They were ripped from vinyl.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Ieatzombies84

Would love a link to the tracks for gore. Going through some rough times and really need to hear phantom bride. Much appreciated fam. My email is: amadeusmorant@live.com

Jimmy_McNulty

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 02:56 AM
Quote from: Jimmy_McNulty on Apr 03, 2016, 02:54 AM
Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
Quote from: Jimmy_McNulty on Apr 03, 2016, 01:39 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 01:09 AM
Nah bruh - loving every minute of it. don't troll

I try not to offend, but that's not very intelligent on your part. 5 songs are too much, almost half album. I listened Prayers/Triangles and Doomer User twice and I want to listen Gore in one shot. My opinion, don't get angry!

Sooo your opinion is just "your opinion," but his makes him "not very intelligent?!" Maybe we dont care about hearing it within context. Maybe we just want to enjoy the songs separately.

Just do what you do and let us do what we do. No need to rain on everyone's parade. People like you annoy me.

English isn't my mother tongue, maybe I didn't express myself correctly. I'm sorry if I have offended you, that was not my intention.

your mothers tongue doesnt expr

anyone have anything else? today has been such a tease and yet so fulfilling..anyone?

Realmente ingenioso chaval... Ya puedes recoger tu pin orgulloso.

deftonesluvrbrazil

I miss the epic chorus of almost every Deftones song. The songs released/leaked so far lack of these choruses, it sounds like Chino has lost his creativity a lil bit. Idk, the instrumentals are nice, but the vocal part of the songs are meh. The voice track never matches the instrumental.

Hinojos

Gore/Phantom Bride is on Youtube currently but who knows for how long. Just search "Deftones" and sort the search filter to "upload date" instead of "relevance" and it's the first video.
You may be able to find it by just searching for the songs but the first thing is what I did.

I'd add a link but I don't know if I can or if I'm allowed to.

BlackDiamondSkye

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:01 AM
Quote from: BlackDiamondSkye on Apr 03, 2016, 03:01 AM
This is pretty accurate, i agree

Smashing Pumpkins sounded great in those first few album. I always stayed a fan, but they (well only Billy) definitely lost that magic somewhere. I'm glad that Deftones can emulate some of that for me here, while still being completely themselves about it.

Sabres23

Politely Looking for Links...help a man out if you can, thanks ahead of time! Let's go 'Tones... Email: pazara326@gmail.com

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: Sabres23 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:14 AM
Politely Looking for Links...help a man out if you can, thanks ahead of time! Let's go 'Tones... Email: pazara326@gmail.com

I sent u an email.

phil for real

Guy from echoing the sound is on and said he's ripping it again and will share.

Sabres23

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 03:17 AM
Quote from: Sabres23 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:14 AM

I sent u an email.

yes you did and thank you very much!

NYRexall

Guy from ETS is going to do his best to come through for ya'll: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/696-Deftones?p=296232#post296232