Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Oh jeez, I've missed the awesomeness. How many songs have leaked, just Phantom Bride and Acid Hologram? Did that vinyl dude upload them, or someone else? Can someone be awesome and PM me, please?

tarkil

Well, I just read through the 1481 messages which were posted during my night here! Frantic activity, it's good to see!

I'm super excited about the album reading everyone's opinions, I seriously cannot wait to hear it, but will wait a complete rip, I don't want to do single songs anymore...

I'm guessing only 2 more hours to wait...      😁

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BallZDeeP

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 03:34 AM
Oh jeez, I've missed the awesomeness. How many songs have leaked, just Phantom Bride and Acid Hologram? Did that vinyl dude upload them, or someone else? Can someone be awesome and PM me, please?

Gore, Phantom Bride and AH.

Moz

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 03, 2016, 03:36 AM
Well, I just read through the 1481 messages which were posted during my night here! Frantic activity, it's good to see!

I'm super excited about the album reading everyone's opinions, I seriously cannot wait to hear it, but will wait a complete rip, I don't want to do single songs anymore...

I'm guessing only 2 more hours to wait...      😁

If you have an open mind and you think its fun to keep repeating songs/records to make them 'click' with you, ya going to love it

ldeaf2

Alright guys, I'm working on a better rip than the one I posted yesterday. I leaked the entire album on a private forum last night and I asked for it to be private for that forum and someone has taken it upon themselves to leak some songs. So once I get this better quality rip finished I will share it!

phil for real

Someone ask that guy from echoing when we can expect him to be done w the rip?

phil for real

Well nevermind haha.  Dude thank you.  Do you think this rip will be close to cd quality at least?

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: ldeaf2 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:39 AM
Alright guys, I'm working on a better rip than the one I posted yesterday. I leaked the entire album on a private forum last night and I asked for it to be private for that forum and someone has taken it upon themselves to leak some songs. So once I get this better quality rip finished I will share it!

Hype level 10 again!!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Lurid Vega

Damn, this is one amazing day.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

phil for real

I'm so pumped right now, but at the same time I fear this leak won't be good quality lol.  I hope it's at least close to perfect.

geraavl08

Of course I have to be working this night!

deftoolsys07

So far from the three new songs we've heard today, this may be one of my favorite Deftones albums, especially if the hype lives up to the other songs we haven't heard.

Acid Hologram is great, love that chorus. Gore is a great song, and those few seconds at the end when Chino screams sounds like it could be on System of a Down's S/T album. Makes me lol when I hear it in a good way. Phantom Bride is different, more of a grower, but a great song, as well. I'm so pumped for the album!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Moz

Aight 6 am here Im going to sleep. Would be amazing if he record is here complete and in good sound when i wake up tomorrow. Praying hard!

shoop

Holy shit yes. Any rough ETA ldeaf2?

BallZDeeP

Quote from: ldeaf2 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:39 AM

very awesome of you

i would be happy with what you have already

Moz

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:43 AM
So far from the three new songs we've heard today, this may be one of my favorite Deftones albums, especially if the hype lives up to the other songs we haven't heard.

Acid Hologram is great, love that chorus. Gore is a great song, and those few seconds at the end when Chino screams sounds like it could be on System of a Down's S/T album. Makes me lol when I hear it in a good way. Phantom Bride is different, more of a grower, but a great song, as well. I'm so pumped for the album!!

PB is indeed a grower. Can see myself drinkin whiskey and smoking a blunt while chiiiillin to it

phil for real

Every time BallzDeep makes a post, it comforts me haha.  Just knowing you've been in here for days on end lol.

ghettovaquero

I've literally been here all fucking day since 6am central time

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

geraavl08

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 03:44 AM
Holy shit yes. Any rough ETA ldeaf2?

2 hours