Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 03:45 AM
Every time BallzDeep makes a post, it comforts me haha.  Just knowing you've been in here for days on end lol.
Plenty of us have been in here for days or years on end.. just not constantly shitposting though.

Moz

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 03:46 AM
Every time BallzDeep makes a post, it comforts me haha.  Just knowing you've been in here for days on end lol.
Plenty of us have been in here for days or years on end.. just not constantly shitposting though.

This is correct

Lurid Vega

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 03:45 AM
I've literally been here all fucking day since 6am central time

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
8am central time myself

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

BallZDeeP

shit man..when its my birthday, its your birthday too brother

BallZDeeP

whats that supposed to mean?

77years

Really like the direction the band is going at this point in their career. Been a fan for a very long time and never expected them to be around this long, and to have encountered so much and KEEP GOING is really huge. That RS article was on point, and these songs prove it.

It's hard to say what it "sounds like" but these songs sound like Deftones.

AH is breathtaking, unnerving, reminds me SO MUCH of Shudder To Think or a Dischord-era style, just angular and oddball in all the right ways

Gore is SICK. I listened to that the most and I hope they can pull it off live, but either way it is white-hot SEXY.

PB takes the ballads they have been toying with in the Sergio era (976, Entombed, etc) to a level I never expected. It is one of the most uplifting songs in their entire catalog.

Loving this stuff and I'm already feeling this may be an ascendant record for them.  Thanks to y'all for sharing and I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ORPHEUM SHOW IN NEW ORLEANS!

phil for real

I can't believe we're finally about to get the full album!

ANattyRat

Listened to Gore, enjoying it, especially the chorus, but it's one that needs multiple listens, I think. That scream at the end though, how awesome is that? Phantom Bride is weird. Good weird, just that it has such an unexpected sound and vibe to it, I don't think I can even compare it to anything they've done before. Beautiful though, and that solo blends in so perfectly. I'm not going to play the songs out, just get to hear them and then hold off until there's a full album leak.

Does anyone have Acid Hologram please?

Substance Abuse

Don't forget to pre-order the album! lol

AJPV24

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 03:52 AM

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

shoop

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 03:49 AM

It simply means there's plenty of the same people that've "been in here for days on end", you just might not notice as not everyone shitposts like that. And that's not a dig, i'd rather read all the hype posts vs. nothing at all.

E-Money

What a great day! So great to see the excitement and passion we all still have for this band after all these years.  Everyone have a great night and rest of the weekend!

E-Money

ghettovaquero

Quote from: AJPV24 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:53 AM
Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 03:52 AM

phil for real

When Chino says you waste your life in Phantom Bride I think of Ever Since WWII every time haha.

shoop

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 03, 2016, 03:54 AM
What a great day! So great to see the excitement and passion we all still have for this band after all these years.  Everyone have a great night and rest of the weekend!

E-Money
Cheers!

Jerry_Curls

I hate you all. A bunch of fucking nobody lurkers get the plug y NADA for me.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 03:54 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 03:49 AM

It simply means there's plenty of the same people that've "been in here for days on end", you just might not notice as not everyone shitposts like that. And that's not a dig, i'd rather read all the hype posts vs. nothing at all.

im just in here excited, and sharing this experience with everyone else. I have been coming and going on each album on SL forums since '06. Once the hype dies down, most of us will until the next cycle

heythere

Gore might be the pound for pound heaviest song I've heard from them.  I think it's better than WGTB. Better than Lotion or anything off ATF. 

ghettovaquero

Quote from: heythere on Apr 03, 2016, 03:57 AM
Gore might be the pound for pound heaviest song I've heard from them.  I think it's better than WGTB. Better than Lotion or anything off ATF.
Calm down. Your making an emotional opinion. Let it simmer a bit