Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghettovaquero

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 05:56 AM
Whats going on now? New song beside the three before?
Full album bro

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Winner

Ieatzombies84

PM brothers. Would help a lot.

Lurid Vega

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 05:56 AM
Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 05:47 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:45 AM
Quote from: ldeaf2 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:44 AM
Alright, sorry for keeping you waiting guys. I'm so tired but I've finally got it sounding as good as I can. I'm going to zip it and upload it and then how do I get it out to people?
my google drive

brandoncantrell@gmail.com

i'll take care of the rest

Both of you are doing us a great service.

apilltofreedom@yahoo.com

Fuck you people, I brokered this deal through my fellow ETS guy. None of you would be getting shit right now if I hadn't tipped him off ya'll were fiending over here  ;D
Thanks man

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

uroboros80

Beggin' for a handout from hawaii!  I'll send you a rainbow for a PMs! Mahalos!

||DarkJovian||

This thread is on fire now lol iamhalden@gmail.com

Vesanic

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 05:56 AM
Full album bro

Not sure the "full album" was made clear. Don't get this hot house burning.

scarywindow

Shoop, we successfully kept Palms under wraps for 2 weeks.  remember that?  i can definitely vouch for myself and the early Palms crew.  will not see other boards 2nite 4 PM. i luv you baes like there's only 2 hours to go. 

geraavl08

You guys are awesome here! Much more supportive than a "familia"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

maestro416

pm please, thanks!

pinata89

Selhi5@hotmail.com please!! And thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJPV24

It's finally happening! Thanks men, rippin the album you're doing God's work. aroldo.perez@gmail.com

chuckles

erosa.ucb@gmail.com Por favor I need life support
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Berserker_Armor

ghettovaquero

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 05:58 AM
Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 05:56 AM
Full album bro

Not sure the "full album" was made clear. Don't get this hot house burning.
Sorry I've got a raging boner

ANattyRat

Man, I went to sleep last night and woke up at 2am thinking of a leak, and I was telling myself I'm just thinking about it because of the disappointment of the fake leak, and of course it won't leak yet, so went back to sleep. Woke up at 4:30am and have been blessed with this wonderful news.

Guys, chill out with the emails. 5 pages of emails are going to get buried, the album probably hasn't even been sent to one person yet. When someone has the link, they will send it.

Zlitchufdux

I would most certainly appreciate it to the fullest a link in my email if possible. Thanks for all you guys do here.

Serilei@live.com

shoop

Quote from: scarywindow on Apr 03, 2016, 05:58 AM
Shoop, we successfully kept Palms under wraps for 2 weeks.  remember that?  i can definitely vouch for myself and the early Palms crew.  will not see other boards 2nite 4 PM. i luv you baes like there's only 2 hours to go.
Right, but one of these 1st posters would surely spread the shit everywhere. Just takes 1 guy to upload to youtube or post links on the large leak blogs.. but whatever. Just would be cool is all.

Vesanic

If I'm actually getting it, you better wait until it happens to drop your email, cause I won't bother with all of these. You're too many. I encourage Ballzdeep and whatever others to do the same, this is a fucking mess. Just saying.

Val

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 05:59 AM
Man, I went to sleep last night and woke up at 2am thinking of a leak, and I was telling myself I'm just thinking about it because of the disappointment of the fake leak, and of course it won't leak yet, so went back to sleep. Woke up at 4:30am and have been blessed with this wonderful news.

Guys, chill out with the emails. 5 pages of emails are going to get buried, the album probably hasn't even been sent to one person yet. When someone has the link, they will send it.
THIS.

Please make a separate begging thread. I dont want to wade through a bunch of emails to look for Gore discussions.