Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcealingFate92

Edit: new world orders.
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

guizz

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 05:53 AM
please someone send it to me to garneau.guillaume@gmail.com :) thanks!

Or PM me, ill help spreading to people here

deftonesluvrbrazil

Pls send a link to the full rip or something to ramonfr2014@gmail.com

fitch

May I trouble someone for a copy as well?

fitch@hotmail.ca

pinata89

PM requested here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: ConcealingFate92 on Apr 03, 2016, 06:00 AM
Wait, what? Here in Brazil is 03:00 AM, i was sleeping but my cellphone has gone CRAZY!! The real álbum leaked?

Oh. My. God. If someone could PM me OR send to leomelgouv@gmail.com i would FUCKING love it.

And i swear that i will not share with anyone but Sharing Lungs.

It's good to see another brazilian fellow here! The full album is just about to leak, keep checking out this thread.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 05:59 AM
Man, I went to sleep last night and woke up at 2am thinking of a leak, and I was telling myself I'm just thinking about it because of the disappointment of the fake leak, and of course it won't leak yet, so went back to sleep. Woke up at 4:30am and have been blessed with this wonderful news.

Guys, chill out with the emails. 5 pages of emails are going to get buried, the album probably hasn't even been sent to one person yet. When someone has the link, they will send it.
fucking roller coaster this morning, woke up to the hasitleaked email that turned out to be false then got 3 new songs

chuckles

PM please.!
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 06:00 AM
If I'm actually getting it, you better wait until it happens to drop your email, cause I won't bother with all of these. You're too many. I encourage Ballzdeep and whatever others to do the same, this is a fucking mess. Just saying.

But then it'll be easy for people to be overlooked. Especially the ones who AREN'T repeatedly posting their email.

Val

Lost cause I guess.  :o

pinata89

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 05:48 AM
Quote from: ldeaf2 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:44 AM
Alright, sorry for keeping you waiting guys. I'm so tired but I've finally got it sounding as good as I can. I'm going to zip it and upload it and then how do I get it out to people?

Thanks, man, you're a hero, this is so awesome of you.

If someone can PM me a link after ldeaf's sent you the link, I'd be very grateful.
Same

Mr Blonde

Christ on cracker.  The begging here is worse than my local walmart

Ieatzombies84

Like I was saying earlier. I've been on this board since 06'. Lost my passwords and username so it was start all over for me now it says 12'. I love all you peeps and it would definitely keep it within our fam on this board. One love. I would definitely appreciate a PM from one of you

Bilbo492001

Damn I would like to get a pm

DeftonesNZ

no point posting requests now though just wait, it'll be a mess but if people send PM's to others when they get it sorts itself out pretty quickly

Berserker_Armor

Vesanic

"within our fam", hah, please. This wall's full of cracks.

RaptureWS

For what it is worth, I promise to keep it to myself and only share with SL members that have more than a few posts ;) Been here all day as well. This is exciting guys! I love new Deftones album season :D
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

pinata89

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 06:04 AM
I helped earlier, someone PMing me would be appreciated. Can help again.
Ditto

deftjess