Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 06:22 AM
Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 06:19 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 06:17 AM
If you get full album, please send it to me
You'd be the first to upload it to Kat lol, I saw ya on there. If this does end up here soon, please don't post it there man..

I've never uploaded anything on kat. If there's a user with my name it's someone else. I'm sure people would love to download off of my 64kb/s upload limited to 5kb/s lolololol
Gotcha, but yeah.

geraavl08

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 06:26 AM
I haven't listened to them yet. Thats the first time i ever waited to listen to something that leaked. but fuck having 1/3 of an album not in order in a low quality sound
Wish I had your discipline

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

pinata89

snw9

This leak is so stubborn, the band and label must be proud of themselves now..
Code: [Select]

ghettovaquero

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 03, 2016, 06:27 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 06:25 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:12 AM
sooo...anyone excited for the walking dead finale ? ::)

Very. Only thing that topped the excitement was this, haha. I've resisted watching the last two episodes, so when the finale airs I'll be watching all three one after the other, complete with a wide array of snacks.

Edit: How long does it take to upload an album? Maybe that's why he hasn't sent it to anyone yet, might just take a while?
Good move the wait between this episode and the last has been rough

The whole back half of this season has been back to back intense as fuck episodes. I'm nervous to find out who gets the bat

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 06:27 AM
i feel like we got trolled.
Probably but nothing of value wasted either way

RaptureWS

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:22 AM
deftones and nin have been my two fav bands for 20 years and i have to say, deftones fans have the most eclectic taste in music. i love it. it's so diverse
If you dig around a bit in the general music discussion threads you are guaranteed to find something you have never heard of, something you will love and something you will hate. Deftones music really does reach out to a diverse group of music fans...more so than most.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

guizz

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 03, 2016, 06:27 AM
Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 06:26 AM
I haven't listened to them yet. Thats the first time i ever waited to listen to something that leaked. but fuck having 1/3 of an album not in order in a low quality sound
Wish I had your discipline

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

it just makes me even more impatient for this album, reading all you guys nerdgasming over the new tracks. but no, i want the real fucking thing.

SCUM

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 06:28 AM
deftones and nin have been my two fav bands for 20 years and i have to say, deftones fans have the most eclectic taste in music. i love it. it's so diverse
If you dig around a bit in the general music discussion threads you are guaranteed to find something you have never heard of, something you will love and something you will hate. Deftones music really does reach out to a diverse group of music fans...more so than most.

incredibly well said.

Lurid Vega

Well where is NYrexall at? I think he is friends with the dude on another forum..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

uroboros80

'Cause it drives me wild

Entombed

This is super accurate. The Deftones are quite a bit different than most of the music I listen to. While I also like Glassjaw (who are remotely similar), I listen to mostly Ambient & IDM, as well as some space rock & grunge. I feel like the Deftones almost have a bit of all of it mixed into their music, depending on the song.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

Berserker_Armor

We're all acting like dope fiends while simultaneously enabling one another.

ANattyRat

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 03, 2016, 06:27 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 06:25 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:12 AM
sooo...anyone excited for the walking dead finale ? ::)

Very. Only thing that topped the excitement was this, haha. I've resisted watching the last two episodes, so when the finale airs I'll be watching all three one after the other, complete with a wide array of snacks.

Edit: How long does it take to upload an album? Maybe that's why he hasn't sent it to anyone yet, might just take a while?
Good move the wait between this episode and the last has been rough

It's been hard waiting this long anyway, I've been tempted to give in a few times, but I've just been binge-watching movies and shows to pass the time, haha. Hoping the finale will live up to (my) expectations, but I think it will, it's been a strong season, the second half at the very least.

pinata89

With that said, anyone got the leak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 06:31 AM

This is super accurate. The Deftones are quite a bit different than most of the music I listen to. While I also like Glassjaw (who are remotely similar), I listen to mostly Ambient & IDM, as well as some space rock & grunge. I feel like the Deftones almost have a bit of all of it mixed into their music, depending on the song.

We should be friends. I pretty much listen to Failure, Shiner, Flume, Flying Lotus, Tame Impala, M83, Beach House, etc.

phil for real

ldeaf if you're there, hit someone with a pm for the album please.  thanks.

pinata89

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:33 AM

We should be friends. I pretty much listen to Failure, Shiner, Flume, Flying Lotus, Tame Impala, M83, Beach House, etc.
Failure is my #1. Hands down.

SCUM

i agree. i actually like glassjaw as well. remember seeing them when "everything..silence" came out with cave in at some shit bar in brooklyn. their new shit actually sounds fucking killer.