Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouWOuldKnow

I keep getting messages to rip the rest. I would not feel comfortable doing so and it would sound like shit, which isn't fair to you or the band. So please, stop filling my inbox.

Let's talk about how rad Phantom Bride is! I have to admit that when I heard that Cantrell was going to be playing a solo on a song that I couldn't imagine it working. Damn, could not have been more wrong.

phil for real

well, he's still online.  prob just watching this thread. 

geraavl08

That guy probably fell asleep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

BallZDeeP

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 06:55 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 06:50 AM
Ves, pm me and clean your inbox dude *sadface*

You're full too, brush brush

man i did. your turn. fuck im upset

SCUM

Quote from: laurapalmer on Apr 03, 2016, 06:57 AM
"Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it"
- Snoop Pierson

indeed.

Papa Prune

A big thank you to the member who sent me the links.

I've listen to them once and won't do it again dôto the quality'of the rip. Gore is insta love.
Phantom Bride needs to be heard with high quality because it doesn't feel Deftones to me. It's kinda meh to me after one listening.
And the last song is typical Average Deftones song.

Can't wait for a proper rip and to be hearing all the songs in the correct order. So far:
Really good:
Doomed user
Gore

Good:
P/T (took me time tonget into it).

Needs further listening:
AH
PB.

ANattyRat

Quote from: Ieatzombies84 on Apr 03, 2016, 06:56 AM
Still need a PM homies. I'll leave at that. Cheers

Read the thread, dude, leak isn't happening. Well, not for right now, anyway.

NYRexall

Ballzdeep check your PMs

Lurid Vega

Well you are seriously are the man for that. If that's how we got the three songs earlier also, hats off to you sir. Made my fucking day that's for sure. I just bought Hateful Eight, didn't get a chance to watch yet..due to being on here..

phil for real

RaptureWS

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 03, 2016, 06:59 AM
I keep getting messages to rip the rest. I would not feel comfortable doing so and it would sound like shit, which isn't fair to you or the band. So please, stop filling my inbox.

Let's talk about how rad Phantom Bride is! I have to admit that when I heard that Cantrell was going to be playing a solo on a song that I couldn't imagine it working. Damn, could not have been more wrong.

It actually took me a couple listens to really "get" but man that is a beautiful song. I also wasn't sure how a Cantrell solo would work in a Deftones song but I had no idea how much they were actually going to shift their sound with this album! I absolutely adore it!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

geraavl08

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 07:03 AM
Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 07:02 AM
Ballzdeep check your PMs

hmmmm
Is the hype train about to depart?

DFTNSHXGRM

phil for real

it's coming

deftoolsys07

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 03, 2016, 07:03 AM
Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 07:03 AM
Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 07:02 AM
Ballzdeep check your PMs

hmmmm
Is the hype train about to depart?

All aboard
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Substance Abuse

Echoing the Sound is a legit forum. A gentleman there years back gave me a Year Zero leak the second it leaked back in the day.

ConcealingFate92

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 03, 2016, 06:59 AM

That ending is massive!

As i couldn't make a full sense Of what he's singing, that ending when Steph enters in The ring like a raging bull sounds like a duel Of emotions... Like Cantrell is more like "good" and Steph is "Evil", and they're fighting each other for control.

And again man, THANK YOU for doing all that you did. You rock!!
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

DFTNSHXGRM

Is this train about to start rolling again?!

What a rollercoaster this has been! An exciting one that is, but a rollercoaster

phil for real

ballzdeep.  i just saw that dude posted on the NIN forum and i think he pm'd you the link

deftonesluvrbrazil

I see what u guys did here...that was a smart move eh. ;)