Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonesluvrbrazil

It's ok dude, I'm not eagerly looking for a leak, just trying to keep updated.

Lurid Vega

Ballz.... check your pm from me plz. Everyone else leave him alone for a min.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

NYRexall

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 07:22 AM
I am not mad at all. I wanna make that clear. I get it. I just have a lil theory.......It's not an accusation and if I were in the same situation I would do the same thing probably.

I betcha that the rip wasn't quite up to snuff in terms of quality. No matter how hard they would try, this leak would NOT stay here at SL. If they even say "yeah a few of us have it, but we can't share" then this place goes apeshit, again. Gets annoying, ruins the thread, fills up peoples inboxes, etc. If they give it out to even a few us, it almost likely gets all over the internet in hours. People all around the world hear "Gore" in shit quality, and many of them keep THAT version on their PC forever....a version that is far from the standards the band have set. The few who sent us the leak would then be responsible for that happening.

I think a decision was made to just not tell us this and act like he just "flaked out" after spending hours working on it and stating in two separate message boards that he was almost def going to upload it.

I get it though. Honestly, IF that is what happened I would say they did the right thing. I would hate for Deftones to lose any album sales or even new fans because of a low quality leak, particularly when the shit is days away. I would have done the same. I've just had entirely too much caffeine tonight and wanted to share my theory :)

Nobody flaked, dude

From what I've been told, the rip that guy prepared for you is making the rounds somehow. Be patient..

DFTNSHXGRM

I am not mad at all. I wanna make that clear. I get it. I just have a lil theory.......It's not an accusation and if I were in the same situation I would do the same thing probably.

I betcha that the rip wasn't quite up to snuff in terms of quality. No matter how hard they would try, this leak would NOT stay here at SL. If they even say "yeah a few of us have it, but we can't share" then this place goes apeshit, again. Gets annoying, ruins the thread, fills up peoples inboxes, etc. If they give it out to even a few us, it almost likely gets all over the internet in hours. People all around the world hear "Gore" in shit quality, and many of them keep THAT version on their PC forever....a version that is far from the standards the band have set. The few who sent us the leak would then be responsible for that happening.

I think a decision was made to just not tell us this and act like he just "flaked out" after spending hours working on it and stating in two separate message boards that he was almost def going to upload it.

I get it though. Honestly, IF that is what happened I would say they did the right thing. I would hate for Deftones to lose any album sales or even new fans because of a low quality leak, particularly when the shit is days away. I would have done the same. I've just had entirely too much caffeine tonight and wanted to share my theory :)

That could be a sound theory.. but this board has always helped each other out with all the other albums leaking.. why stop at this album?

laurapalmer

It's all trivial at this point. It's coming regardless

RaptureWS

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 07:25 AM

Nobody flaked, dude

From what I've been told, the rip that guy prepared for you is making the rounds somehow. Be patient..

I'm good man :) I am 100% okay with waiting at this point. We got three songs today and another one coming tomorrow. Like I said though, just too much caffeine and a crazy day so thought I would share my theory. Not out of anger or resentment, just fun really :P
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

geraavl08

Quote from: laurapalmer on Apr 03, 2016, 07:26 AM
It's only 5 days away, and plus we have half the album already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

laurapalmer

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 03, 2016, 07:27 AM
Quote from: laurapalmer on Apr 03, 2016, 07:26 AM
It's only 5 days away, and plus we have half the album already

So what's your point?

DFTNSHXGRM

NYRex is your inbox still full?

BallZDeeP

when NYRexall?

Lurid Vega

Ballz, check yo email man.

NYRexall

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 07:30 AM
when NYRexall?

You mentioned something about a key in a link. Did you get it to work?

SCUM

this is more exciting than black friday

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 07:30 AM

i replied to you cause i was locked out of PM. I cant do shit and feel bad for having everyone think i could pull it off

NYRexall

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 07:30 AM

I reached a 20 PM hourly limit or something?

NYRexall

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 07:32 AM

i replied to you cause i was locked out of PM. I cant do shit and feel bad for having everyone think i could pull it off

Anything an e-mail swap can fix? PM me

geraavl08

Don't sweat it man, you did what you could

deftoolsys07

You giving up already?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

BallZDeeP

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 07:32 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 07:30 AM

I reached a 20 PM hourly limit or something?

yes. im super over fucking it. i cant even see straight. why did everything have to fall apart?

NYRexall

Trust me, dudes...if a link came from ETS and its being passed around, it's not a troll. We've been dying for that album over there just as bad as you have here. I reached out to ldeaf again asking for some more info on the matter. I highly doubt he would screw anyone over. We don;t do that shit over there; we're good people just like you.