Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deft_ones

RUBICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

underneaththecar

Oh dang i missed it can i get a pm to you beautiful people?

shoop

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 09:48 AM
Someone in Deftones is so watching us right now
Bedtime, mister!

GR1X7S

It's amazing to be a part of this. This is something special.

RaptureWS

Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 03, 2016, 10:02 AM

I know right????? Dead serious, my eyes got wet and I woke up my fiance to tell her how good it is. She is the best too....she just said "I'm glad you like it, honey" with a smile on her face. What a beautiful song!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

BZA

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 10:02 AM
Quote from: BZA on Apr 03, 2016, 09:53 AM
Phantom Bride /
Gore /
Hearts/Wires /
Xenon /
(L)MIRL /
Doomed User /
Acid Hologram /
Pittura Infamante /
Rubicon /
Geometric Headdress /
Prayers/Triangles /

Aw come on! Geometric is one of my all time fav Def songs after only two listens!! JK :P Love how Deftones can do so much in so many ways :D

Oh I'm not mad at any of the tracks... but compared to everything else on here, those 2 fall short IMO... P/T is boring and GH is... weird? I don't know yet. ...all I know for sure is that this is a FANTASTIC album.

stu_101

Rubicon - Wow!
Just finished my first listen in its entirety. I think it's excellent. It's really right up there. Vocals are killer on every aspect. Now bring on Wembley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77years

what an incredible album all the way through

shoop

I hope you fuckers keep this version here.. really hope this vinyl rip doesn't leak to the masses.  Don't put this quality out there to be heard first

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: BZA on Apr 03, 2016, 10:04 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 10:02 AM
Quote from: BZA on Apr 03, 2016, 09:53 AM
Phantom Bride /
Gore /
Hearts/Wires /
Xenon /
(L)MIRL /
Doomed User /
Acid Hologram /
Pittura Infamante /
Rubicon /
Geometric Headdress /
Prayers/Triangles /

Aw come on! Geometric is one of my all time fav Def songs after only two listens!! JK :P Love how Deftones can do so much in so many ways :D

Oh I'm not mad at any of the tracks... but compared to everything else on here, those 2 fall short IMO... P/T is boring and GH is... weird? I don't know yet. ...all I know for sure is that this is a FANTASTIC album.

I tend to find their singles to be my least favorite in context to their albums as a whole. That's why they're one of the bands that has so much hype around a new album.

RaptureWS

Quote from: GR1X7S on Apr 03, 2016, 10:04 AM
It's amazing to be a part of this. This is something special.

After PT/DU and AH I thought "man, this is FINALLY gonna be the album that doesn't click with me. Well, 18 years of love and 7/8 albums is still fantastic."

Gore and PB made me think "ok cool, I might like another track or two on Gore".

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE I WAS WRONG WRONG WRONG

For me, the first three songs a) are MUCH better in context of the album and b)they are the three worst tracks.

ATF will always be my favorite. Always and forever. But this album just might be my 2nd favorite of theirs and objectively speaking, the best album of their career.

geraavl08

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 10:04 AM
Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 03, 2016, 10:02 AM

I know right????? Dead serious, my eyes got wet and I woke up my fiance to tell her how good it is. She is the best too....she just said "I'm glad you like it, honey" with a smile on her face. What a beautiful song!
She's probably like "go the fuck to sleep!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

GR1X7S

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 10:07 AM
I hope you fuckers keep this version here.. really hope this vinyl rip doesn't leak to the masses.  Don't put this quality out there to be heard first

Our preciousesessss

LG95

100% agreed

This is so good.
I could float here forever

rageman02uk

Any chance some one could hit me up? Please and Thank You :) philliplomax0@gmail.com

DFTNSHXGRM

This. I don't think the quality is all that bad, but let's not put this shit on any torrent site just yet. Even though its probably happening as we speak.

Mike_Patton916

Can anyone PM me the album?

DeftonesNZ

what a beautiful legacy these guys have built, to produce this after all these years is amazing, no complacency there

Zlitchufdux

I can't even get a link to even keep it here in the first place T_T

RaptureWS

I wanna hear specifically from those that were not impressed with DE/KNY, or didn't like them as much or w/e..........i.e. you S/T elitest ones.....:P JK

What do YOU guys think?