Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 10:54 AM
Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 10:52 AM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 10:40 AM
I cant believe this... How? ... Just fucking how??? ..... HOW THE FUCK DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE ANOTHER AMAZING ALBUM!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IVE HEARD SINCE SNW. Never really liked DE and KNY that much, but this... Chills everywhere.. I LOVE YOU DEFTONES! CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL IN DALLAS AGAIN SOON!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R u serious? This isn't as good as SNW or DI dude, Gore sounds like it was made in a hurry.

Lol bro, you have no idea what you're talking about.  There are so many layers to the music on this album.  This is prob the most complex album they've written.

Complex doesn't necessarily mean good, i was expecting something like Eros, and i think none of the Gore songs are better than Smile. Idk, I'll give it more listens and maybe I'll change my mind, i'm a bit disappointed só far.

ANattyRat

I cant believe this... How? ... Just fucking how??? ..... HOW THE FUCK DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE ANOTHER AMAZING ALBUM!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IVE HEARD SINCE SNW. Never really liked DE and KNY that much, but this... Chills everywhere.. I LOVE YOU DEFTONES! CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL IN DALLAS AGAIN SOON!!

R u serious? This isn't as good as SNW or DI dude, Gore sounds like it was made in a hurry.

Dude, have you even listened to the full album? Aren't you the one that kept comparing everything to Smile?

Quote from: SubconsciousSanta on Apr 03, 2016, 10:58 AM
Hahahahahah! Shame! Look at all these butthurt elitists! I've been a fan since 1997 but just because I'm not a member of a forum, I'm not allowed to hear the album? What a joke! Thanks Nu-Metal Guy! You're a legend! And thank to whoever sent him the link!  ;D ;D ;D

The reason people didn't want to send new members a link was specifically because of what happened. Because some nice guy took the time to rip the full album and share it to a bunch of strangers on the Internet and wanted us to respect that, so we did, to stop it from getting out of control too quickly. If some moron didn't show up and ask for a leak immediately after signing up, only to then upload it elsewhere, new members could've been trusted and had the album. But nope.

It was nothing to do with being elitist, it was because people wanted to respect the uploader's intentions of the album and not spread it everywhere.

phil for real

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 11:01 AM

Lol bro, you have no idea what you're talking about.  There are so many layers to the music on this album.  This is prob the most complex album they've written.

Complex doesn't necessarily mean good, i was expecting something like Eros, and i think none of the Gore songs are better than Smile. Idk, I'll give it more listens and maybe I'll change my mind, i'm a bit disappointed só far.

Smile is a solid track bro, but doesn't even compare to this.  This is insane.  Might be their best album.

shoop

Hahahahahah! Shame! Look at all these butthurt elitists! I've been a fan since 1997 but just because I'm not a member of a forum, I'm not allowed to hear the album? What a joke! Thanks Nu-Metal Guy! You're a legend! And thank to whoever sent him the link!  ;D ;D ;D
It's not about being elitist idiot. It was so that rip didn't get passed off as a legit cd-rip quality. Watch how many people shit on the sound now while assuming this is a cd-rip or from a webstore.

SubconsciousSanta

Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 10:59 AM

Dude your buttplug fell out

Haha! Good! Good! Let the butthurt flow through you!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Whitest Pony

PM me link fam

much love.

Moz

Quote from: GR1X7S on Apr 03, 2016, 11:00 AM
Just got the email from HIL. It's out now. Just remember we had it first

Is it the low quality rip?

Edit: never mind, seems like it. In the comments the refer to Sharing Lungs lol

redeemer96

so much hate here...why cant we all just enjoy what deftones gave us, can we talk about gore? i think phantom bride might be my favorite but everything on here is so damn good!

SubconsciousSanta

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 11:02 AM
It's not about being elitist idiot. It was so that rip didn't get passed off as a legit cd-rip quality. Watch how many people shit on the sound now while assuming this is a cd-rip or from a webstore.

It's obvious that this is not a HQ rip. Anyone that thinks it is is a moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK4FXyNcPIs

77years

Quote from: SubconsciousSanta on Apr 03, 2016, 11:02 AM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 10:59 AM

Dude your buttplug fell out

Haha! Good! Good! Let the butthurt flow through you!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol. A meme is your response... I don't need to throw you any bad vibes cause you're swimming in it... enjoy

rageman02uk

Im busy at the moment and can't really spend the time with it that i want :( but just picked a random track to play, and it was (L)mirl Wow.. Amazing. Now counting down the time to play it whole with some headphones on.

ANattyRat

I'm sure opinions will change over time, but right now, the favourite track from everyone is overwhelmingly Rubicon. Funny, there's something about Geometric Headdress that I find so mesmerising, that might be my favourite at the moment, but Phantom Bride is growing on me a lot.

Qwerty1921

Seriously impressed by some the material on this record.

P/T and DU were quite allright, but pretty much everything else is on a different planet.

Antonch

Gore = Saturday Night Wrist

stu_101

Bergerac

Quote from: Antonch on Apr 03, 2016, 11:10 AM

No way. This album has direction.

glassdomino

anybody care to share?  just waking up

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 11:02 AM
Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 11:01 AM

Smile is a solid track bro, but doesn't even compare to this.  This is insane.  Might be their best album.

I heard to the whole álbum with closed eyes, expecting that beautiful chorus to show up on every song, and it never came. But I admit, this álbum is really good,.just not.as good.as i expected. It sounds VERY experimental.to me, it's not the Deftones I'm used to listen to. But well, I May change my mind after I digest it.

sharinglungs

the one from Hasitleaked is 102MB.. looking like its legit.

redeemer96

Quote from: Bergerac on Apr 03, 2016, 11:11 AM
Quote from: Antonch on Apr 03, 2016, 11:10 AM

No way. This album has direction.
Gore = Deftones