Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptureWS

Rubicon............omg.........I have been listening to the album for 4 hours now and Rubicon seriously blows my fucking mind every time.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Sicario

Quote from: Mr Blonde on Apr 03, 2016, 01:24 PM
Leaks4ever, and it sounds like a proper cd rip to me.   Much better than the vinyl rip I heard yesterday

Was just gonna say that. I think it's legit
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

kleptoned

Quote from: Sicario on Apr 03, 2016, 01:24 PM
Leaks4ever, and it sounds like a proper cd rip to me.   Much better than the vinyl rip I heard yesterday

Was just gonna say that. I think it's legit
Its the same folder as the vinyl rip

guizz

I got it from there too, sounds perfect.

Rally Sweat

Thanks amigo (you know who you are)! Lookin forward to joinin in the discussion!

Qwerty1921

Rubicon sorta have a triumphant sound. Especially the outro. Such a good closer

Mr Blonde

I'm loving Geometric Headdress

ANattyRat

Still sounds like the vinyl rip. Listen to Hearts/Wires, you can still hear 'crackling' kind of noise in the beginning.

kleptoned

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
Still sounds like the vinyl rip. Listen to Hearts/Wires, you can still hear 'crackling' kind of noise in the beginning.
Yea def still the vinyl rip

77years

I agree it's the vinyl rip. Scroll back ~10 pages and there's a technical discussion re: this

Mr Blonde

Ya, it is.  I just found the the original location.  Same file

ghettovaquero

Some one help me mcarandajr28@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

77years

You cannot face the crowd all by yourself

underneaththecar

(L)mirl music on the verse is somehow so smooth and gnarly at the same time...loving it!

Sicario

I see. I just listened to like 10 seconds of a song. How is the vinyl overall? I wasn't overly impressed with the track quality yesterday although I was extremely grateful to have them!
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Shadow46/2

Good morning Krusty Krew. It appears I missed a lot. Anyone got a link?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

77years

ANattyRat

Acid Hologram has grown on me already. OK, it's just (L)MIRL I'm not sure about. Stef said he was hesitant to play on it because it made him think of serial killers and rape and stuff, and reviews said it sounded like the soundtrack to a psychological thriller. The intro and first verse, I can completely see that. It has a very dark and sinister feel to it. But then it just kind of sounds...happy, almost. Seems like a lot of hype was put on the darkness, but it doesn't last very long.

77years

Quote from: Sicario on Apr 03, 2016, 01:34 PM
I see. I just listened to like 10 seconds of a song. How is the vinyl overall? I wasn't overly impressed with the track quality yesterday although I was extremely grateful to have them!

Like I was saying I don't think it's the version you want to listen to if you're interested in engineering comparisons and production discussion but it will tie you over

Capt Snow

Rubicon has such an awesome, sick melody.