Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HooiserBowhunter

My head might explode ha

77years

In my opinion, nothing was ruined by hearing the early clips, it was actually ENHANCED

underneaththecar

white pony
self titled
gore
atf
diamond eyes
koi
adrenaline
SNW

Qwerty1921

Quote from: Divided_Spirit on Apr 03, 2016, 02:18 PM
Self-Titled (call me crazy it just fits perfectly with my soul)
White Pony
Diamond Eyes
Yep! My 3 favorites as well  :)

Gore might definitely get up there, but only time will tell.

LG95

Quote from: Caín on Apr 03, 2016, 02:11 PM
This record fucking slams. Second half is incredible. Deftones got off their asses and finally pushed themselves creatively. I can kind of feel the SNW disjointedness, but, holy shit, the textures, guitar interplay and odd signatures sure make up for it.
The fragmented feel of it works in its favour IMO. It gives it that weird, unpredictable tone.
I could float here forever

adigital

what I miss last night? full rip? still vinyl rips?

pinata89

This album slays man. Fucking loving it! Thank you so much to the leaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XJohnnyX

After all the leaked songs i only listened to AH didn't have time to listen to Gore and PB i think I'm going to wait till i pick up the CD on friday to actually listen to the rest of the album

deftoner664

Would be very grateful if someone could email me the tracks. My internet decided to take a shit on me this weekend so I can't download and extract on my laptop at the moment only have my cellphone... Please and thank you!
Colorthevoid@outlook.com
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

rageman02uk

Can't stop marveling at Hearts/Wires and (L)mirl

DenakDW

Well, I just woke up and I see that this album is free now...
If anyone can pm the record i will be forever grateful! Have a nice day everybody.
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

gwenudo

Theres a link on leaks4ever that says 320, can anybody confirm if it is 320 quality? Or just upconvert? Dont have access to a computer at the moment.

Was it like it seemed?...

Caín

Deftones haven't sounded as alive as they do in Rubicon for the last 15 years. What a triumph.

ClevelandCaliRyder

Whoa, what the hell did I miss?  :o

Reichward

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 02:28 PM
Theres a link on leaks4ever that says 320, can anybody confirm if it is 320 quality? Or just upconvert? Dont have access to a computer at the moment.

Didn't verify myself but it was confirmed as BS a few pages earlier (it's just the same vinyl rip).

Reichward

beaverwithfishyshoes

no only P/T and DU.,. rest is rather shitty vinyl rips about 180 kbps

gwenudo

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Apr 03, 2016, 02:31 PM

no only P/T and DU.,. rest is rather shitty vinyl rips about 180 kbps
Thanks! Was hoping it was finally 320 :/
Was it like it seemed?...

pinata89

Quote from: Caín on Apr 03, 2016, 02:29 PM
Deftones haven't sounded as alive as they do in Rubicon for the last 15 years. What a triumph.
I agree

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 03, 2016, 02:25 PM
Would be very grateful if someone could email me the tracks. My internet decided to take a shit on me this weekend so I can't download and extract on my laptop at the moment only have my cellphone... Please and thank you!
Colorthevoid@outlook.com
cant extract?