Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snw9

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 02:51 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Apr 03, 2016, 02:47 PM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Apr 03, 2016, 02:40 PM
Hey everyone,

As the album is out here and I haven't heard it yet (because I am waiting for the release), can anyone confirm the snippets?

We can confirm that none of the Chuck Doom clips are Deftones songs.

That's terrible oh well thanks though!
Terrible? Not at all! Honestly this is way better than the snippets from chuck doom!

Oh I was really hoping for the second snippet to be a deftones track but its ok, I know the album will be fantastic!
Code: [Select]

deftoner664

Okay got an .rar extraction app can someone PM a brother dat link?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Wretchedest

Anybody wanna help a long time worker and ETS compatriot with the album?
Jackrtensing08@yahoo.com

underneaththecar

Quote from: rageman02uk on Apr 03, 2016, 02:52 PM
Those screams at the end of "Gore"  ;D 

yeah for all of the people who thought there would be little to no screaming/heaviness boy were you guys wrong!

LG95

Absolutely vicious aren't they? Love them.
I could float here forever

rageman02uk

Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 03, 2016, 02:54 PM

yeah for all of the people who thought there would be little to no screaming/heaviness boy were you guys wrong!

Yeah, this album is not soft or light what so ever, im loving it so far.

underneaththecar

Quote from: rageman02uk on Apr 03, 2016, 02:58 PM
Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 03, 2016, 02:54 PM

Yeah, this album is not soft or light what so ever, im loving it so far.

got that deftones special blend just right on this one me thinks

rageman02uk

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 03, 2016, 02:55 PM
Absolutely vicious aren't they? Love them.

Vicious is the word for them.. Go on Chino!

Sicario

I feel like Stephen is a little underused on this album. He shines when it's his turn though. But everyone else really stepped it up. I like the scream on "Gore" that is lower register. Brutal. And the guitars are raw and primal. Almost bludgeoning. Album isn't singularly heavy or light. Dark or optimistic. It is truly eclectic and varied.
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

underneaththecar

Geometric Headdress Just crept up on me big time.....love how all over the place this song is...some fun shit going on here

shine down unshy

There's gonna be a small population boom because of Gore.  Watch.

guizz

I'm kinda sad thats the quality of the first leak, if i was chino id be mad about it and would just leak it myself so people experience the real thing... Please chino?

seasick

So is there a full leak of the album out there now? I've been doing a bunch of wedding stuff and my internet use has been limited. I heard the vinyl rip of Acid Hologram and Gore last night, but would anyone mind PMing me anything else that's come to the surface today?

Qwerty1921

This shit is just top quality material. So, so good. Feeling happy now!

But I'll stop with the gloryfing fanboy stuff  :D

jlaggot

Really sad that the leak is of such ass quality. I wasnt aware until i sat down with some badass headphones and an hour to kill, but the quality is really kind of ruining the first listen experience here. Im already balls deep in this album though so i dont want to bail now.

As for the actual music... killer.

pelican fly

Best album since S/T.

ANattyRat

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 03:05 PM
I'm kinda sad thats the quality of the first leak, if i was chino id be mad about it and would just leak it myself so people experience the real thing... Please chino?

I think that's why he was disappointed about Diamond Eyes. Not just that it was two months early, but that it wasn't completely finished mixing/mastering, so it wasn't heard as the band wanted it to be heard. But it seems he's mellowed out about it, he was even messing with us about the leaked tracklist and stuff. Besides, five days ahead of the release date is a hell of an achievement.

underneaththecar

Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 03, 2016, 03:10 PM
Best album since S/T.

This is what I've been saying

Hinojos

Damn, I stayed on these forums yesterday all day throughout the craziness and just woke up to even more! Can someone please pm me a way to get the full album? I would very much appreciate it and love you forever!!

guizz

So like i said before, i just listened to Acid Hologram, and just once, and yet i have zero memory of anything, or even a melody, that thing was weird and god am i intrigued.... and i can't wait to hear it again when it drops for real. am i just crazy?