Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixElsblUr

can i get a share please pixelsblur@yahoo.com or inbox

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

underneaththecar

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 03:15 PM
So like i said before, i just listened to Acid Hologram, and just once, and yet i have zero memory of anything, or even a melody, that thing was weird and god am i intrigued.... and i can't wait to hear it again when it drops for real. am i just crazy?

Makes me think of ATF for some reason loved it right off the bat

ANattyRat

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 03:15 PM
So like i said before, i just listened to Acid Hologram, and just once, and yet i have zero memory of anything, or even a melody, that thing was weird and god am i intrigued.... and i can't wait to hear it again when it drops for real. am i just crazy?

Nah, it's a weird song, the vocal melody is so intriguing and different. It's great, lots of awesome things going on. Lyrically reminds me a LOT of Entombed.

Havoc

After 1st listen of entire CD...Of the 6 new songs I heard that stand out so far Hearts/Wires and L/MRL...Rubicon is growing too. 1st impressions anyway...More listening required.  ;)

ClevelandCaliRyder

Can anyone confirm or deny if the Album version of Acid Hologram has the record spinning part at the end like the leak from yesterday did?

gwenudo

Was it like it seemed?...

pelican fly

Geometric is so odd and all over the place . I see what someone meant when they said it's almost schizophrenic the way Chino goes about.

Hearts had me like

Havoc

Quote from: ClevelandCaliRyder on Apr 03, 2016, 03:19 PM
Can anyone confirm or deny if the Album version of Acid Hologram has the record spinning part at the end like the leak from yesterday did?

It does.

gwenudo

LISTENING TO GORE ON A SUNDAY WHILE EATING THESE TACOS. BEST WEEKEND EVER GUYS. THE DAY FINALLY CAME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

Sigtyr39

Hearts/Wires and Phantom Bride are definitely the ones that shine the most, in my opinion.

ANattyRat

Yep, it does.

underneaththecar

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 03:20 PM
LISTENING TO GORE ON A SUNDAY WHILE EATING THESE TACOS. BEST WEEKEND EVER GUYS. THE DAY FINALLY CAME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

high fives all around fellas!!!

Taurini82

Feeling (L)mirl reminds me of Janes addiction

77years

It's not a record spin, it's a reel-to-reel tape advancing while it's playing

Could be a shout-out to My Bloody Valentine who did it on their 2013 album MBV (before "new you")... just speculating

seasick

Ah, shoot. Apparently my inbox is full. Does anyone have the full leak? I've got a 3-hour drive, and I need some new Tones. :o

jujuslim

So the whole album leaked? Sorry haven't been on in awhile

jlaggot

Hearts/Wires is one of the saddest songs they've put out since S/T. Damn it's sticking with me.

ANattyRat

Quote from: jlaggot on Apr 03, 2016, 03:25 PM
Hearts/Wires is one of the saddest songs they've put out since S/T. Damn it's sticking with me.

Agree, except Riviere, but that's more hauntingly-sad than personal-sad.

Ripe91

The verse of Acid hologram is so shoegaze-y, I love it.

jujuslim

Can someone send me the full leak PM?